Di2 not working after update via Bluetooth

venge
venge Posts: 7
edited July 2018 in Workshop
So got the new d fly and battery installed everything working then installed the e tube software onto iPhone and connected via Bluetooth all good until it asked me to update software which I did, it got to 10-11% then failed!

Now my system is dead no lights on junction box?

All connections are good

Any help PLEASE

Comments

• StillGoing
    StillGoing Posts: 5,211
    If you search the topics you'll find its a common issue, but easily resolved. The easiest method, is to plug into a lap top with the eTube software downloaded to it. Open eTube, change the password and do the settings from there. On your phone, click forget device and re-find the D-Fly sensor. Enter the password and everything should connect.
    I ride a bike. Doesn't make me green or a tree hugger. I drive a car too.
  • venge
    philthy3 wrote:
    If you search the topics you'll find its a common issue, but easily resolved. The easiest method, is to plug into a lap top with the eTube software downloaded to it. Open eTube, change the password and do the settings from there. On your phone, click forget device and re-find the D-Fly sensor. Enter the password and everything should connect.
    Can’t connect via iPhone as no lights on j box so no Bluetooth and is not seen I will try via pc
  • venge
    Ok so managed to get j box flashing lights so now connect via Bluetooth after connecting via pc,

But now ERROR APPLICATION unable to connect to E TUBE PROJECT because one of the connected units might be faulty!

But working fine before update

Setup dura ace 9150 shifters and dura ace 9070 RD-FD D FLY BT BATTERY
  • venge
    So got it working now loose connection on the F derailleur so now all updated and working ...pherewww

Thanks for the help