tuesday when the smack begins to flow then I really don't care anymore

sungod
sungod Posts: 16,532
edited June 2018 in The bottom bracket
'ning

gym, cafe, drive stake through heart of some gmc nonsense, then kill it in the face, with fire, that should take me up to elevenses, improvise from there
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Morning, I see you are busy today Sungod
    Me, just the usual, weather permitting
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    Got to get the sprogs up and out. Then some meh. Then a bit more. Mundane really.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    WFH - so a later start and a good few miles walk with the hound

Later is undecided, but I need to chill my legs as I’ve got a marathon on Saturday and my longest run was 10 miles - feck it, how hard can it be
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Dog walked. Hayfever in full flow, thought I'd escaped this year. Test driving a few cars this morning then an afternoon of hell at work.

Never know may turn up to find the top brass finally being hauled over the coals for all their shit.

Enjoy the mundane, and TLW enjoy that run haha
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • webboo
    webboo Posts: 6,087
    Morning
    Hip much better. Physio said it’s probably a bit of Arthritis but nothing to worry about, just take some Ibuprofen and ride my bike. Discharged in regard to my shoulder just get on and build it back up. So to today will weights followed by a bike ride.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,300
    Morning folks,
    Good god, I'd only written those two words and a customer turned up expecting me to stop drinking tea and serve him. It's a bloody liberty I tell you, I made him wait whilst I drank my tea but as a nod to customer service I skipped the biscuits. Mainly so I didn't have to offer him any. That's it, I'm done for the day, I really don't care any more.
  • haydenm
    haydenm Posts: 2,997
    Morning, office day today while everyone else is doing the second day of client brown-nosing (I did my part yesterday and had a very brown nose by the end of it). Nice to see my boss getting nervous for a change, this visit was so important it warranted dragging the lizard people up from London so we were all on parade

Today will be spent looking at Cervelos online
  • hopkinb
    Cold, headwindy and gloomygrey as our resident Ra might style it. 12 degrees according to my wahoo. Not good enough. Must try harder. Got to bail early so Mrs H3 can go to Pilates.
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,009
    Went for a sunny ride last night, then had a few wines. Tired today so will mooch about as best I can whilst looking authoritative.

Packing tonight for a couple of days at Center Parcs then flagging at weekend.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,480
    Sat on a compulsory HR Webex - sometimes life is just too short...and why do they schedule them for lunchtime? Sadism I reckon. At least I had a good pedal in, but I could do with some more food.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Flâneur
    HaydenM wrote:
    Today will be spent looking at Cervelos online

which ones?

And V68 since when did you face customers
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,300
    Flâneur wrote:
    And V68 since when did you face customers
    I avoid them like the plague. This one opened the hatch and walked through the office to find me. I have dealt with him for nigh on 30 years so he understood when I told him to f@ck right off.
  • Flâneur
    Glad you told him where to go before serving him. Have to ensure people do not think it is acceptable behaviour
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,330
    hopkinb wrote:
    ...so Mrs H3 can go to Pilates.

Does that give her a peachy bum? Can we have pics?

Me worked me. I'm hungry all the time and H3 doesn't help.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Flâneur
    cos he talks about the missus going to pilates and you then mention peaches?
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • hopkinb
    Pinno wrote:
    hopkinb wrote:
    ...so Mrs H3 can go to Pilates.

Does that give her a peachy bum? Can we have pics?

Me worked me. I'm hungry all the time and H3 doesn't help.

Laters.

Yep! 8) Nope. :D

I am also always hungry, hence the constant food talk. I'm becoming more and more fond of veggie food - pulses/fresh veg/eggs/nuts/seeds. Imaginatively cooked with herbs & spices of various descriptions. Mrs H3 likes tofu, whereas I only tolerate it if smothered in something else.

Still love a thick steak, or a big bowl of crisp chicken wings, but veggie food feels easier on the system somehow, especially as I get older.