edited June 2018 in The bottom bracket
'ning

more grey skies from the look of things, but at least it's dry and mild

hill repeats, laps, cafes and laziness i think
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Morning, cloudy but fine fine here as well, hopefully the thunderstorms will hold off,
    Enjoy your weekend
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    Looks ok here and hope it stays that way as out on the bike at lunch time for intervals for a few hours - bit late as I haven’t got any races booked now!

Later is the kids in a show at the theatre and out into town
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Gorgeous sunny and warm. Work here I come.............
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921

Does that mean you will be leaving MF all alone with TDV? Do you trust him not to take advantage? Do you trust her to be able to keep her hands off such an Adonis?
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,300
    Morning folks,
    Traditional slow star has been had. Mildly hungover after gig and beers last night. Great night watching a stroppy scouser. Pottering today and lunch with the Mrs.
  • webboo
    webboo Posts: 6,087
    Morning
    Rehab ex’s done. Longish ride looks doubt full as there is a weather warning for heavy rain. I will have to find something else to amuse me.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,480
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Morning folks,
    Traditional slow star has been had. Mildly hungover after gig and beers last night. Great night watching a stroppy scouser. Pottering today and lunch with the Mrs.
    Good gig then :)

Busy morning driving around doing/getting stuff. May get some time to myself this afternoon when Stropteen settles down to revise. Starting to count down the the first holiday, only 3 weeks away now 8)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    Sat in the garden and my delightful neighbours have guests. Top parenting tip from w@nkers that are too selfish to be allowed children. “When I have to bath the kids I go into the next room and put my noise cancelling headphones on”
  • florerider
    florerider Posts: 1,112
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Morning folks,

Busy morning driving around doing/getting stuff. May get some time to myself this afternoon when Stropteen settles down to revise. Starting to count down the the first holiday, only 3 weeks away now 8)

Stop slacking on the holiday front, counting down to my third :D

Obviously not counting weekends away.
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Evening from the humid lands between brum an Londinium, humid, been humid all week along with some heavy storms, spend a few days mopping up the mess its made of the back of the house turns out living on a steep hill means the water comes at you quickly not slowly.
    Drying out some more of the house an ripping up the kitchen floor then takeaway for tea.
  • Stevo_666
    florerider wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Morning folks,

Stop slacking on the holiday front, counting down to my third :D

Obviously not counting weekends away.
    I'd be ahead of the game if I hadn't missed the last ski season on account of a busted tendon! I intend to make amends...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Yes, but very different to the ones we’ve been to. I prefer a smaller venue.
  • Stevo_666
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Yes, but very different to the ones we’ve been to. I prefer a smaller venue.
    Same here - not enjoyed the few 'big' gigs I've been to as much as the small venues.
  • Matthewfalle
    bumped into Plates earlier.

ridiculously hot. i and i got all giggly.

she's like seriously fit.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,146
    Morning

Lie in, shops, TT with a lovely clean bike, fight with a new tubeless tyre while catching bits of the stereophonics gig which is about 7 miles away!
  • Matthewfalle
    Ballysmate wrote:

Does that mean you will be leaving MF all alone with TDV? Do you trust him not to take advantage? Do you trust her to be able to keep her hands off such an Adonis?

That is a very good point very well made.

MF is strangely magnetic to women: they flock to him, pining for emotions and their desire can get the better of them sometimes.

I and I ended up sending someone home to lock TDV in a cupboard to stop her trying to get her talons into him,

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    Busy day. Dog woke me up at sungod o'clock. Ride rode down in deepest Sussex. Fell off my bicycle due to massive cramp setting in so I couldn't unclip. Ouch. Stretched it off and carried on. The calf muscle is still uncomfortably bunched and tight. Tooting Market with my lot and my brother and his lot. Delicious grub. It's bl00dy hot out.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,330
    Step83 wrote:
    Evening from the humid lands between brum an Londinium, humid, been humid all week along with some heavy storms, spend a few days mopping up the mess its made of the back of the house turns out living on a steep hill means the water comes at you quickly not slowly.
    Drying out some more of the house an ripping up the kitchen floor then takeaway for tea.

Maybe you should move to the top of a hill.

Me worked again me. Skirting :roll:

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!