Zuus Carbon Wheels - Any Experience ?

jmcullen010
jmcullen010 Posts: 3
edited June 2019 in Road buying advice
Looking for some deeper wheels but can't afford the big name ticket prices. Anybody got feedback on Zuus carbon clinchers - good or bad ?

Comments

• johngti
    johngti Posts: 2,508
    I’ve got the 38mm ones and am very happy with them. A couple of friends have the 50mm and are similarly happy.
  • Thanks folks - very helpful. Those Reynolds look nice, just a bit reluctant to go for used - one of the draws of the Zuus is the UK based warranty back-up.

I like the look of the 38mm, seem ideal for my usual routes.
  • ssharif
    ssharif Posts: 3
    Old thread but Zuus has apparently closed down after taking several customers money and no deliveries. I found out as I was trying to contact them for very poorly built wheels (almost all spokes coming lose). Am now trying to recoup my money through the credit card.

Extremely dishonest folks to continue taking orders right up to the point of shutting down. They have deleted their Facebook account as well as disconnected their phone
  • arlowood
    arlowood Posts: 2,561
    ssharif wrote:
    Old thread but Zuus has apparently closed down after taking several customers money and no deliveries. I found out as I was trying to contact them for very poorly built wheels (almost all spokes coming lose). Am now trying to recoup my money through the credit card.

Extremely dishonest folks to continue taking orders right up to the point of shutting down. They have deleted their Facebook account as well as disconnected their phone

Yep - the issue was raised back at the beginning of June (Page 6 of the Zuus wheels thread - link below)

viewtopic.php?f=40042&t=12980601&hilit=Zuus&start=100