Cyclists wanted for research project in Central London!

elena95
elena95 Posts: 7
edited May 2018 in Road general
Hi there,

My name is Elena, I am an MSc Sports Nutrition student from the University of Westminster. I am conducting a research project where I am recruiting cyclists who are either between the ages of 18-30 or over 60 to participate.

Briefly, the study is investigating the effect of resistance exercise on a hormone that plays a role in the ageing process. The study will involve participants completing a 6 week, home-based resistance band exercise programme and having to visit our Human Performance Laboratory at the University of Westminster a maximum of 3 times over the 6 week period.

Participants will be given all of the relevant equipment and training (all free), as well as free body composition, strength and fitness assessments.

If anyone would be interested in participating in the study, or if anyone has any questions/queries about the study, please feel free to email me on w1665640@my.westminster.ac.uk and I can send you further details.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Many thanks,

Elena

Comments

• sam_anon
    sam_anon Posts: 153
    Have you contacted the London cycle clubs Elena? Might result in more participants.

Good luck, I'm out of your age range.