PTP - Giro d'Italia - 4-27 May 2018

1181920212224»

Comments

• bobmcstuff
    bobmcstuff Posts: 11,196
    Thanks for scoring!

Solid mid table performance, nothing showy. Could have been better.
  • m.r.m.
    m.r.m. Posts: 3,342
    Thanks for scoring! And thanks to all the stage posters. Watching cycling is a million times better with these threads!
    PTP Champion 2019, 2022 & 2023
  • red.rider
    red.rider Posts: 1,078
    Thanks for scoring! And thanks for animating the thread too
  • Tashman
    Tashman Posts: 3,400
    Thanks for that. A creditable 5th for my first effort. More luck than judgement. I know not to trust Pinot again!
  • RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,157
    Thank you ducknumber1 a great job.

I will now trail the Tour de France PTP. It will be conducted by someone currently unemployed (don't worry, still being paid until July 31, new job on August 20) and looking to brush up his spreadsheet skills.

We will have:
    Yellow Jersey - updated daily this will include not just stage points gained but virtual GC pick points
    Points Jersey - simply stage points gained
    King of the Mountains - points up for grabs on big (full points) and small (half points) climbing stages
    White Jersey - for forum members who have joined since Jan 1 2015

and introducing the Combativity Award
    (Stage) points only for riders picked by three or fewer posters - with the points divided by the number of posters who picked them. Ridgerider a big favourite here.
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • takethehighroad
    takethehighroad Posts: 6,648
    Thanks to ducknumber1 for scoring this so imaginatively.

My second Giro victory in 3 years (owing to a similar Lazarus-esque performance from my GC pick in 2016).

As with Froome, i was helped by some of my competitors having a jour sans deep into the 3rd week