Le Col Sizing

bianchi_dave
bianchi_dave Posts: 932
edited April 2018 in Road buying advice
Anyone know how the Le Col bibshorts are for sizing - specifically the Sport ones when compared to Castelli? I'm always a large in Castelli bibshorts/tights.
I bought a Le Col jersey last year going by their size guide but it was way too small (half way up my back and could barely reach the pockets!).
Cheers
Scott Foil RC
Scott Addict RC
Trek Emonda

Comments

• yiannism
    yiannism Posts: 345
    You cant trust castelli as a reference. I was looking for jersey, 2 same size of sky team, but the one was bigger than the next size of the other.
  • I think with Castelli you really need to check the cut (even in same style sometimes). Their Rosso Corsa or race cut garments are considerably tighter. I've found it with shorts/tights also, albeit the large still fits (just) - they can be a bit tight on the shoulders off the bike but once on the bike they are fine, as they're designed to be.

Anyone have Le Col shorts and can advise on how they find sizing?
    Scott Foil RC
    Scott Addict RC
    Trek Emonda
  • vinny155
    vinny155 Posts: 20
    They are the smallest bit looser than dhb Aeron shorts.Dont have castelli bibs to compare them to.
    Im 34 waist,32 inside leg.Large in the LeCol shorts fit fine and also large on the Aeron bibs
  • Vinny155 wrote:
    They are the smallest bit looser than dhb Aeron shorts.Dont have castelli bibs to compare them to.
    Im 34 waist,32 inside leg.Large in the LeCol shorts fit fine and also large on the Aeron bibs

Thanks Vinny. A trawl through all the reviews on their site suggests the size guide is reasonably accurate. I'm 5ft10 and about 73kg so appears medium would be ok for me.
    Scott Foil RC
    Scott Addict RC
    Trek Emonda