friday the tabby says meow and the world shakes

2»

Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,515
    HaydenM wrote:
    I'm not bothered about insults, hotness and frequency of breast-enjoyment-activities are not positively correlated in my experience. I would prefer more activities.

I'm quite sure I posted a pic of her once accidentally when we got the dog, I got several offers for swaps iirc. That said, she's not a total chubber and has a pulse so she has a lot going for her
    That would be more than enough for most people on here.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,325
    Makes HM sound fussy in fact.
  • Stevo_666
    Veronese68 wrote:
    I suppose that as of next week you'll be dropping one of those two criteria :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,152
    Webboo wrote:
    The missus managed to ask if I was allowed to do the cleaning again, which sadly I am. So seeing its our wedding anniversary I vac’ed through out and mopped all the tiled floors, so she might even take me out for drink now.
    Your shoulder must be in agony now, never to do any cleaning again in case you damage ligaments etc.
    At least on a bike you just kind of sit there and hold on :wink:
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    Having a Carlsberg in the garden. Christ alive it's disgusting, p1ss weak and metallic tasting. In fact, it's going down the sink. Mrs H3 bought a 4 pack, I might have to save the other 3 for guests I don't like, or give them to a tramp, though I think they'd tell me to fcuk off. I suppose they could use it as a refreshing mouthwash.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,325
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    I suppose that as of next week you'll be dropping one of those two criteria :)
    I have criteria? News to me.
    Off to the beer festival in a moment, if they have Carlsberg I will be very disappointed. Head over and join me Hopper.
  • Stevo_666
    hopkinb wrote:
    Having a Carlsberg in the garden. Christ alive it's disgusting, p1ss weak and metallic tasting. In fact, it's going down the sink. Mrs H3 bought a 4 pack, I might have to save the other 3 for guests I don't like, or give them to a tramp, though I think they'd tell me to fcuk off. I suppose they could use it as a refreshing mouthwash.
    A bit like what Magners is to cider drinkers.
    https://youtu.be/9Q0sY5JP5Hs
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,355
    Tinkered with old bangers me. In the sun!?! - after the fog cleared.

More tinkering and a pedal tomorrow but might have to cut grass :roll: Bollox.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!