LBL Ardennen Classic

Thinking of doing this one in August.
Anyone done it before?
I fancy the 233km (4000m climbing) but wondering what the route is like as i'll need to travel down from NL.

Www.lblardennenclassic.nl

Comments

• Hey PolderRider this looks pretty awesome! I just start (a month ago) my road cycling experience and I'm loving it. I was aiming to try the 125k. Are you still coming for the 233k journey?

Cheers,
    Joao
  • cycleclinic
    cycleclinic Posts: 6,865
    Hard is all I can say. The hills just get worse the further you get into the ride. They save the worst till last. I did not get that far in April. I got taken to hospital instead. Pack food. It turns out relying on the feed stops was a bad plan.
    http://www.thecycleclinic.co.uk -wheel building and other stuff.
  • PolderRider
    PolderRider Posts: 69
    Hard is all I can say. The hills just get worse the further you get into the ride. They save the worst till last. I did not get that far in April. I got taken to hospital instead. Pack food. It turns out relying on the feed stops was a bad plan.

Thanks. I think i read your summary which made me reassess my gosls, especially as this takes place in August. I hope to take part but only if i can get in some regular kms in between family/work commitments.