Greetings from Peterborough!

Slothful pedals
Slothful pedals Posts: 2
edited April 2018 in Road beginners
Hey all! :D I've been scouring the forums for quite some time now, after all the information i have souped up I figured it is about time I joined the gang.

I ride a giant propel and have just gotten my first E-bike which i'm excited to try out, temporarily moved to Peterborough from Plymouth so I am wondering if anyone knows a few decent places to ride here? I find the change exciting though the terrain does seem very different here.

I'm also a huge crossword nerd and love quizzes and the like. try out one of my favourites http://quizegg.com/q/161044
I think this is a fantastically underrated cycling quiz, quite difficult for me though. (You create an account to keep track of your progress, don't use real details or anything) I've scored a best of 73% which still classes me as fail? :(

I'm planning on buying a few more bikes in the future when I go back to Plymouth, mountain bikes preferably because I do want a break from my roadie adventures, tempted to get one of those madly powerful electric Mtbs i've been hearing about :o

Comments

• Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Hi! Greetings from here.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.