monday testing gamma ray lasers on real world targets

2»

Comments

• Wheelspinner
    Wheelspinner Posts: 6,562
    sungod wrote:
    thought i'd stock up on sun spray, not oil or glop, oh ffs, now decent spf 8 is no longer available, minimum seems to be 10

first the 4 went, then the 6, now the 8, it's health and safety nanny state fascist control freakery gone mad

10? ten? TEN? i'll fade away or develop acute vitamin d deficiency, only solution is more holidays

If you can find it, this stuff is lovely...

http://www.hawaiiantropic.com/sun-care-products/hawaiian-tropic-tanning-lotion
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,340
    The old cockney's used to used gravy granules. Why can't he go retro? Bloody tart.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,681
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Being part Scottish, my natural skin colour is pale blue. Takes me a week on hols to turn white :)
    Bzzztt. Redcar is not in Scotland. Mind you rest of the country would say is not part of England either.
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Pinno wrote:
    The old cockney's used to used gravy granules. Why can't he go retro? Bloody tart.

Remember Sarah Parish asking to be rubbed down with chip fat in the Boddies advert?
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,492
    orraloon wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Being part Scottish, my natural skin colour is pale blue. Takes me a week on hols to turn white :)
    Bzzztt. Redcar is not in Scotland. Mind you rest of the country would say is not part of England either.
    Durr. My grandparents weren't from there. Thankfully I havent inherited the average Scottish IQ :wink:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,340
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Pinno wrote:

Remember Sarah Parish asking to be rubbed down with chip fat in the Boddies advert?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2W50ITIab8
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!