tuesday it's supposed to be automatic, but actually you have to press this button

2»

Comments

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,366
    sungod wrote:
    ...summon energy for evening on tiles

A ball?!
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • pinno
    orraloon wrote:
    Day 2 of the post jab-in-the-eye (back on that programme again dammit) discomfort. Sometimes the reaction is ok, sometimes not so, this time is a not so. Not going to work, chucking it down anyway, recuperation and rest it...and keep off the screens. Audio podcasts are my friend.

Can you tell I'm feeling a bit sorry for myself?

No wonder.
  • pinno
    HaydenM wrote:
    I have a few bits to chug through but today will be made significantly better by the quality of the coffee and these absolutely huge bloody speakers the GF's dad gave me to go with the absolutely huge bloody TV.

Sometimes big TV's can show people's plukes. Put it in the garden about 20ft from the window and then it will be like a cushty drive in cinema without the 'warts and all'.
    HaydenM wrote:
    *I say built, really I slid down the hill on my ar*e dragging a rake behind me...

Great technique that.
  • pinno
    Step83 wrote:
    Blah, blah bollox blah...

How are the new hoops?
  • pinno
    Veronese68 wrote:
    this morning i have learnt how to stop a nosebleed and put on a plaster.
    Already!?! But it's only 10.30, that's a tough course you're on.

30 minutes on paper cuts and putting some one in a recovery position

I AM DOOGIE HOWSER

We demand a refund.
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    oxoman wrote:
    Maybe in my younger days. Then again maybe not. New employer provides all workwear in a rather fetching hi viz orange colour. OH reckons I'm an exhibitionist.

Get two lots then sell one to that bloke in road buying advice thread who has a desire to dress like the Tango Man.

Everyone is a winner.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,331
    Pinno wrote:
    You don't need luck Oxo, you need a tea wallah.
    Tea wallahs are great. Just on my second cup, he should be making the third cup shortly. Not that he can make it any other way as his size.
  • Veronese68 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    Tea wallahs are great. Just on my second cup, he should be making the third cup shortly. Not that he can make it any other way as his size.
    I used to love getting the brews in. Whilst you're making tea all day long, you're not doing any actual work. Epic skiving.
    "Just popping to the shop for some more milk..." See you in about 2 hours :D
    Ecrasez l’infame
  • pinno
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    I used to love getting the brews in. Whilst you're making tea all day long, you're not doing any actual work. Epic skiving.

That's proper shirking that is.
    For some reason, the BB Brethren used to aspire to shirking but no longer. Seems to be the work ethic has crept in.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,560
    Pinno wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:

That's proper shirking that is.
    For some reason, the BB Brethren used to aspire to shirking but no longer. Seems to be the work ethic has crept in.
    Looks like my leading by example has had others follow. Now get cracking you lazy f****r :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    Bugger off. After just a little investigation, my worst fears have been alleviated.

The word shirking appeared on 3 full pages of quotes in a search in the last year alone. For example:
    Step83 wrote:
    Mmmmm pineapple.

Morning, grey an cool here oddly quiet on the roads but not complaining.

Today will be mainly spend shirking responsibilities and spinning on my chair hopefully.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    They have been dealt with so now shirking as is traditional.
    Step83 wrote:
    Picked onion monster munch in a sandwich.

Anyways, morning etc. Shirking work today as I'm off for two weeks so no actual point getting involved in anything.

Plan for day Dodge work, play with dog, drink coffee, home, pub dinner and many beverages.
  • Stevo_666
    Pinno wrote:
    Bugger off. After just a little investigation, my worst fears have been alleviated.

The word shirking appeared on 3 full pages of quotes in a search in the last year alone. For example:
    Step83 wrote:
    Mmmmm pineapple.

Morning, grey an cool here oddly quiet on the roads but not complaining.

Today will be mainly spend shirking responsibilities and spinning on my chair hopefully.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    They have been dealt with so now shirking as is traditional.
    Step83 wrote:
    Picked onion monster munch in a sandwich.

Anyways, morning etc. Shirking work today as I'm off for two weeks so no actual point getting involved in anything.

Plan for day Dodge work, play with dog, drink coffee, home, pub dinner and many beverages.
    You found 3 quotes in a year? Looks like I was right about you :wink:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    3 pages of quotes. Don't be a tw@t. Do you want me to find one of your posts where you mention shirking or has the Global gig given you convenient amnesia on the matter?
  • Stevo_666
    Go on then, as I'm too busy to look for them myself :wink:
  • pinno
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    I was downhilling in Wales today so was doing some proper shirking :)
  • Stevo_666
    Pinno wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Good boy! Go fetch again... :)
  • pinno
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Good boy! Go fetch again... :)

No - you're the dog with the bone.