DI2 wireless to IOS E Tube App

Jacksyee
Jacksyee Posts: 48
edited March 2018 in Workshop
Hello,

I have a Shimano SM-EW90-B 5 port juntion on my TT Bike DI2

I want to be able to adjust via IOS and the E - Tube App.

Do I need to buy the EW-WU111 unit to use Bluetooth? Or does the SM-EW90-B have Bluetooth.

Further, I want to do this because when I attach the bike to my Tacx Neo I need to adjust the shifters or it keep smissing gears. Does the app allow you to do that (make tiny adjustments so that the gears are in alignment?).

Previously had to use a PC for it.

Any advice appreciated

Comments

• StillGoing
    StillGoing Posts: 5,211
    You need the new battery to work the D-Fly unit. The D-Fly is the only thing that connects it all via BTE.
    I ride a bike. Doesn't make me green or a tree hugger. I drive a car too.
  • pilot_pete
    pilot_pete Posts: 2,120
    Regarding altering the indexing for use on your turbo, surely you just press the button on junction A and then fine tune alignment using shifter buttons? No PC or tablet required to do that.

PP
  • StillGoing
    Pilot Pete wrote:
    Regarding altering the indexing for use on your turbo, surely you just press the button on junction A and then fine tune alignment using shifter buttons? No PC or tablet required to do that.

PP

D-Fly allows you to do more than that such as speed of shifts, how many gears to drop when depressing the button constantly and altering what the buttons actually do as well as setting up the synchro options.
  • Jacksyee
    Jacksyee Posts: 48
    Pilot Pete wrote:

PP

Yes i know that now :)

Thanks. I thought u needed a pc and i dont have a notebook
  • pilot_pete
    pilot_pete Posts: 2,120
    philthy3 wrote:
    Pilot Pete wrote:

PP

D-Fly allows you to do more than that such as speed of shifts, how many gears to drop when depressing the button constantly and altering what the buttons actually do as well as setting up the synchro options.

Yes I know, but he said he just wanted to re-index the gears to use on his turbo, which he can do without a Bluetooth connection, pc, tablet, software etc etc...

PP
  • StillGoing
    Pilot Pete wrote:
    philthy3 wrote:
    Pilot Pete wrote:

PP

Yes I know, but he said he just wanted to re-index the gears to use on his turbo, which he can do without a Bluetooth connection, pc, tablet, software etc etc...

PP

Ahh I read the 3rd line of his original post as wanting to do more than simply index.