tuesday up to your face in crocodiles

2»

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,871
    TLW1 wrote:
    Too early for me :(
    Probably more like 5:30 now.
    Horlex, just seen this. Left just after then as the next door declined dinner at ours and took us to the pub as it was his turn to host

Cycling tomorrow, but need to be back early for parents everning
  • tlw1
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Where’s t47b? I need my neighbours to get gone, permanently. Wucking fankers.
    Invite us all to stay for a while
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    TLW1 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:

Did someone say house paaaaaaaaarrrrttttyyyyyyy?
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,355
    Veronese68 wrote:

T47?! He's got Irish friends over at the moment and he's been pi$$ed for two weeks.

MF is your man. However, he might smash some stuff up, set alight to it and chuck it over the fence.
    Seen as you have quite a bit of junk, win/win scenario.
    I got rid of my last neighbours but mine is a more sophisticated approach and may take some time. I don't come cheap either. None of the 'Nice' and frikkin digestive or Rich tea bollox, I want Dark Chocolate Hobnobs and used mixed notes in an unmarked brown envelope plus use of a strategically placed shed containing hookers and blow.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Pinno wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:

T47?! He's got Irish friends over at the moment and he's been pi$$ed for two weeks.

MF is your man. However, he might smash some stuff up, set alight to it and chuck it over the fence.
    I got rid of my last neighbours but mine is a more sophisticated approach and may take some time. I don't come cheap either. None of the 'Nice' and frikkin digestive or Rich tea bollox, I want Dark Chocolate Hobnobs and used mixed notes in an unmarked brown envelope plus use of a strategically placed shed containing hookers and blow.

I'm happy to pop along and drive them out. As Pinno says, it'll be a chance fo a hammer fest, a huge bonfire and we can build a Roman catapult to fling everything into their back garden.

If it doesn't work we'll just do a Nifty Package on them.

SUCCESS AND JOY WILL BE OURS.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • tlw1
    Pinno wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:

I'm happy to pop along and drive them out. As Pinno says, it'll be a chance fo a hammer fest, a huge bonfire and we can build a Roman catapult to fling everything into their back garden.

If it doesn't work we'll just do a Nifty Package on them.

SUCCESS AND JOY WILL BE OURS.
    We will scare them that much they will choose to live in alsager
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,325
    TLW1 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Did someone say house paaaaaaaaarrrrttttyyyyyyy?
    Might be an idea, I believe someone has a big birthday coming up.
    I told the Mrs we should move in with my folks for a while and rent our place out to students.