monday bouncing photons off each other

2»

Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,549
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    As an aside, excellent day at work sorting out the gym and now have a collection of gym mats to furnish the gym at home with.

Winner winner chicken dinner.
    Any news on your trip to The Big Smoke MF?

Canned unfortunately :(

Able to do it all closer to home so that option was selected. But gutted really, quite looking forward to a couple of beers and eating curry n chips supplied by the Po Facers.
    Maybe next time.

That said, I think Veronese, Hopper and Womble may be up for coming out for a beer and bitching about you :)

Bitccch away - it’s better to be talked about than forgotten :)
    OK MF.

Biatches - when are we meeting up ? :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • crumbschief
    crumbschief Posts: 3,399
    sungod wrote:
    only good reason ever to go to brighton

Don't forget The Coc as well, great pub.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,364
    sungod wrote:

Brighton was £4.50 on the train return via Lewes from Eeeeestbaaaawn. It was a lively place. Had some good times in Brighton and 2 Wincanton classics witnessed there.

I have been... Nah, jesus wept it's monotonous.

This is the 3rd Monday in a row that's been a pig. Nothing has gone smoothly on any of these Mondays.
    I would have my 'day off' on Monday instead of Friday but somehow it would be hollow.

Laters.

PS ...and Hoppy; don't encourage him, ffs (VN).
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Step83 wrote:
    Morning, think we had the heavy rain last night with a nice river flowing down the road.

Lots of puddles on the way in to avoid not knowing which were hiding potholes. Had an email from Kickstarter about a project I back ages ago an they are finally shipping semi decent numbers.

Onward to coffee and project planning!

What happens when your kickstarter company does well? Do you get a return on initial investment or discounts on the stuff?

You pledge for the finished product at a reduced rate so in my case I paid $64 dollars as opposed to $75 so I should soon get a fully water proof 400-950 lumen light that just plugs into a USB power pack.
  • crumbschief
    crumbschief Posts: 3,399
    Pinno wrote:
    sungod wrote:

Brighton was £4.50 on the train return via Lewes from Eeeeestbaaaawn. It was a lively place. Had some good times in Brighton and 2 Wincanton classics witnessed there.

I have been... Nah, jesus wept it's monotonous.

This is the 3rd Monday in a row that's been a pig. Nothing has gone smoothly on any of these Mondays.
    I would have my 'day off' on Monday instead of Friday but somehow it would be hollow.

Laters.

PS ...and Hoppy; don't encourage him, ffs (VN).

Have you tried listening to the Boomtown Rats and The Bangles,they did some good ones.
  • pinno
    The lead singer of the bangles was hot.
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Step83 wrote:
    Step83 wrote:
    Morning, think we had the heavy rain last night with a nice river flowing down the road.

Lots of puddles on the way in to avoid not knowing which were hiding potholes. Had an email from Kickstarter about a project I back ages ago an they are finally shipping semi decent numbers.

Onward to coffee and project planning!

What happens when your kickstarter company does well? Do you get a return on initial investment or discounts on the stuff?

You pledge for the finished product at a reduced rate so in my case I paid $64 dollars as opposed to $75 so I should soon get a fully water proof 400-950 lumen light that just plugs into a USB power pack.

bargaintastic! And if it's rubbish you can just sell it on.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,329
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Well, I'll see you in Kentish Town next Friday.
  • Stevo_666
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Well, I'll see you in Kentish Town next Friday.
    True, I was thinking of another gathering for people who don't want to go to punk gigs and drink beer out of squidgy plastic glasses.

PS: we're going to meet for a pre match cider or two in this place, it's just up the road past The Forum as you're walking up from Kentish Town tube:
    http://www.thesouthamptonarms.co.uk
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666
    oxoman wrote:
    Next time there's a meet up and a few beers let me know and i will come down from rainy Derbyshire and bore you shitless.
    Will do Oxo. It'll probably be more interesting listening to you than some of the shyte we talk :)
  • pinno
    oxoman wrote:
    Next time there's a meet up and a few beers let me know and i will come down from rainy Derbyshire and bore you shitless.

In the company of two accountants and a car parts salesman :roll:
    It won't be them that's bored sh1tless.

Start waffling about Young's modulus of elasticity or hysteresis and maybe you'll short circuit their brains.
    Perhaps then, the daily posts will get more interesting :D
  • Stevo_666
    Pinno wrote:
    oxoman wrote:

Start waffling about Young's modulus of elasticity or hysteresis and maybe you'll short circuit their brains.
    Don't forget the Womble....

Although think how much more interesting it would be if a former tin can recycler from Sweatland joined us :lol:
  • pinno
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    oxoman wrote:

Don't forget the Womble....

Although think how much more interesting it would be if a former tin can recycler from Sweatland joined us :lol:

11.25 pm and I got a bite!
    Anyway, all things considered, I don't think Seano would be up for it. Perhaps a PM and some encouragement, He could probably do with some light relief.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,873
    Feck, quick beer at six went wrong
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    TLW1 wrote:
    :shock:
    Today is going to hurt.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,873
    hopkinb wrote:
    TLW1 wrote:
    Today is going to hurt.
    Time to man up- quick run along the prom done, now pig based breakfast
  • veronese68
    TLW1 wrote:
    hopkinb wrote:
    TLW1 wrote:
    Today is going to hurt.
    Time to man up- quick run along the prom done, now pig based breakfast
    Aren't you in Brighton? Did you get 'lucky'?
  • veronese68
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    PS: we're going to meet for a pre match cider or two in this place, it's just up the road past The Forum as you're walking up from Kentish Town tube:
    http://www.thesouthamptonarms.co.uk
    Looks good. I like their definitions of emergencies that warrant phoning the pub
    http://www.thesouthamptonarms.co.uk/page3.htm