Software for track riders

ZeeW
ZeeW Posts: 10
Is there a track riders equivalent to trainerroad, something more specifically for track disciplines?

Thanks.

Comments

• imposter2.0
    imposter2.0 Posts: 12,028
    Which track disciplines? Most of the endurance disciplines correlate quite well with road endurance programmes. Sprint disciplines may be a bit different, but the fundamental needs are basically the same.
  • ZeeW
    ZeeW Posts: 10
    Sorry I should have been a bit more specific, its for individual and team sprints.

I'm not too sure how a program could be adapted for indoor training so any suggestions would be welcomed.
  • imposter2.0
    imposter2.0 Posts: 12,028
    Not much in the way of programme structure needed, I would suggest. Assuming you have already taken part in sprint SQTs at whatever velodrome is nearest to you, just replicate some of those efforts on the turb0..
  • sopworth
    sopworth Posts: 191
    If you are already using TrainerRoad then do the VO2 max sessions but make sure you absolutely smash the cadence. I'm unaware of any specific track software or application but given that for sprint training its all about cadence with power, then this wouldn't be difficult to achieve.
    Better still, high cadence on the rollers and you have your track session reproduced.