London bike show...special pack.

Imagine my delight when paying £5.00 for my lbs special pack to get march 2018 edition of CP, ( got it in January), this being the day after the new edition came out, a handy alpecin sample( no hair since ancient history). A bontrager bottle given out freely in my local bike shop. Next year can you charge a little more and include a few empty crisp packets and a stale digestive please. Yes I am p*ssed off. :twisted:

Comments

• cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    Wut?
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • cooldad wrote:
    Wut?
    Those attending the London Bike Show were invited to pay a fiver on top of the entrance fee for a cycling plus special pack.. which included the magazine, last months ...and a load of tat.....basically getting shot of what would be binned anyway. I and several hundred others paid in good faith .....should have known better...gift horses etc.
  • cooldad
    As you'd already paid so people could sell/advertise stuff to you, it was probably easy to recognise a sucker.
    I don't do smileys.

Parktools
  • cooldad
    Although why you're posting in this section is confusing.
    I don't do smileys.

Parktools
  • cooldad wrote:
    As you'd already paid so people could sell/advertise stuff to you, it was probably easy to recognise a sucker.
    Strangely, I agree with you, although there were plenty more with me. Never mind though at least I can keep my last ever cycling plus in pristine nick.
  • cooldad wrote:
    Although why you're posting in this section is confusing.
    Have no answer to that. Where would you have put it?
  • cooldad
    Well it has nothing to do with the Bikeradar website, and I'm sure the team (basically poor joshjevans, the only actual mod, aren't really interested.)
    I don't do smileys.

Parktools