Pro races to watch on turbo

gsk82
gsk82 Posts: 3,464
edited February 2018 in Pro race
Evening.

Can anyone suggest any particularly good hours of racing to watch while on the turbo trainer please?
"Unfortunately these days a lot of people don’t understand the real quality of a bike" Ernesto Colnago

Comments

• Vino'sGhost
    Vino'sGhost Posts: 4,129
    gsk82 wrote:
    Evening.

Can anyone suggest any particularly good hours of racing to watch while on the turbo trainer please?

I think an hour is a long time for motivating viewing but I've found the sufferfest videos can be good. They have good music too. Or trainer road come up with sessions sufficiently devious to keep you focused.
  • gsk82
    gsk82 Posts: 3,464
    gsk82 wrote:
    Evening.

I think an hour is a long time for motivating viewing but I've found the sufferfest videos can be good. They have good music too. Or trainer road come up with sessions sufficiently devious to keep you focused.

I'm using the sufferfest already, but i like to watch pro race footage during recovery spins and the drill sessions that don't have videos.
    "Unfortunately these days a lot of people don’t understand the real quality of a bike" Ernesto Colnago
  • joelsim
    joelsim Posts: 7,552
    Vuelta 2017 stage 15, last hour.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxtTcGl-f8A&t=88s
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 72,586
    2011 E3.

Pick it up in the run up to the Oude Kwaremont.

Phwooooar.
  • cougie
    cougie Posts: 22,512
    Just scroll through YouTube