Orro Terra C - any views?

Monty1
Monty1 Posts: 19
edited February 2018 in Road buying advice
Hi. I am pondering this as an al, round bike: road club rides 50 milers etc plus some forest fire roads and tow paths. Has anyone any experience of this bike, please. ( my first post, so be gentle with me..). Thanks.

Comments

• dj58
    dj58 Posts: 2,222
    Molteni Man on page 1 of this post has one.
    viewtopic.php?f=40042&t=13089199
  • Monty1
    Thanks. I read that thread and missed the Orro bit.
  • Careful, that reference seems to be to the Terra, which is not the same as the Terra C.

There's an enthusiastic review on road.cc.

I have considered it but absence on local dealers' web sites doesn't fill me with confidence that I can actually get to see one "in the flesh".
  • Monty1
    Have seen a C. Very orange.
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    club rides

:)
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Monty1
    Yep. Orange Club was always the best.
  • Hi,
    I think the other difference with the Terra C (apart from the carbon of course!) is the capacity to take even wider tyres than mine. As I said I'm running 35mm presently, I think I could probably go 38mm?? but I have a feeling that the C model will go further still if needed. I think Orro built this in to this model but stand to be corrected on this. Otherwise everything would look very, very similar. Not seen it in the flesh and not sure how much lighter it is.
    I'd be interested to hear if anyone has this version and hear their views, or your impressions if you do purchase Monty 1.
  • Monty1
    Thanks for that. Still pondering.