monday tearing holes in reality with a kilo of quark–gluon plasma and a pineapple

2»

Comments

• Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    HaydenM wrote:
    In other news, I have pulled the back of my knee drunkenly running home from the pub on Saturday night. It was hammering it down and I was in smart leather shoes, not sure what the hell I was thinking but I'll be giving zwift a rest tonight.

Running, zwift and xc bikes. I think I have changed...

running. i told you it was shhitt.

smart leather shoes down the pub? what are you - some kind of 1940s spiv?
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • haydenm
    haydenm Posts: 2,997
    HaydenM wrote:
    In other news, I have pulled the back of my knee drunkenly running home from the pub on Saturday night. It was hammering it down and I was in smart leather shoes, not sure what the hell I was thinking but I'll be giving zwift a rest tonight.

Running, zwift and xc bikes. I think I have changed...

running. i told you it was shhitt.

smart leather shoes down the pub? what are you - some kind of 1940s spiv?

I agree, gf is training for a marathon, can't think of anything worse

We went out for a meal first, the only 'nice' place in town. Strangely they were more comfortable than my bright yellow nike dunks that I last did the run in, maybe because these were actually tied up... The plus side of having kids size feet is that you can buy silly shoes for little money
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    sungod wrote:
    my shiny bike is a cinelli xcr, the original version that has no paint at all, i.e. more shiny

Polished to within an inch of its life I would hope, im slowly polishing bits up for one of mine, annoyingly SRAM stopped doing polished brake spares so I had to improvise with much sanding and polishing.

Hayden you fool, one doesnt run in nice shoes, you hail a taxi!
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,366
    Step83 wrote:
    Hayden you fool, one doesnt run.

FTFY.

(Not many taxi's to 'hail' where he is).

Do you even bump into Mr and Mrs Balance HM?
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,560
    Veronese68 wrote:
    I still like the suggestion of a Bird, not least because of all the cheap gags about riding your Bird.
    Even better if you can borrow someone else's :D
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]