Colnago Concept

2»

Comments

• ror3h
    ror3h Posts: 68
    Enough about the wheels, what's annoying me most is the reach adjust being different on each brake lever :?
  • pilot_pete
    pilot_pete Posts: 2,120
    mfin wrote:
    Pilot Pete wrote:
    mfin wrote:
    I never quite understand the choice of wheels when they are as deep as these in that they don't look "pro" as you don't see bikes raced with wheels like this really. They always instantly look like the rider has thought "going deeper will look best" but they don't realise that it doesn't, it just stinks of that decision.

Ahh, but you are assuming a lot there mfin aren’t you... :wink:

PP

Ah, I was wrong then? You must have let a 14 year old choose them for you or something then, an easy mistake to make ;)

Anyway, bin them and get some wheels that actually suit it, because they don't and it's a really nice frame!

Thanks for your insight, I’m sure I’ll take it all on board and act upon it.

And you are correct ror3h, not set up yet. :wink:

PP
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Shipley wrote:
    Top cap needs straightening.

It doesn’t you know, ‘they’re all like that Sir’ - my C60’s top cap is the same.

Lovely bike PP

looks like yours is webbo as well then. needs straightening.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • ror3h wrote:
    Enough about the wheels, what's annoying me most is the reach adjust being different on each brake lever :?

I wouldn't trust the builder to get that right, especially with him putting the Q/r in the wrong side.
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles
  • ror3h wrote:

I wouldn't trust the builder to get that right, especially with him putting the Q/r in the wrong side.

Might be thru bolt, in which case it's not necessarily in the wrong side. It'll be dictated by which side of the fork is threaded.
    argon 18 e116 2013 Vision Metron 80
    Bianchi Oltre XR Sram Red E-tap, Fulcrum racing speed xlr
    De Rosa SK pininfarina disc
    S Works Tarmac e-tap 2017
    Rose pro sl disc
  • FWIW Pete I think it Looks awesome.

I have an Art Decor Concept Disc on order due in the next month or so.

Mine will also not be being built with Campag groupset and will have a set of 65mm's on it.
    FCN 7

FCN 4

if you use irrational measures to measure me, expect me to behave irrationally to measure up
  • pilot_pete
    pilot_pete Posts: 2,120
    ror3h wrote:

unfortunately Sloppy you are showing your ignorance there. They are both in the correct sides. I’ll let you work out why if you can... :roll:

PP