monday is reason enough, for without reason pineapple cannot exist

2»

Comments

• Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Pinno wrote:
    As an aside, what age would you let your children watch Raiders of the Lost Ark?

I can't think of anything that may spook them save for the weird ghost/soul stealing bit, but is that worse than Harry Potter?

Agree. Bugger - Bambino 8, Bambina 12. Fancied a Raiders evening before TDV got back as they have never seen it.

Think of anything else of the same that is suitable? The Goonies has been done.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,525
    TLW1 wrote:
    Just spent the evening curled up with Bambina on the couch watching Pirates of the Caribbean 4 with the dog snoring at our feet.

All your evenings have been rubbish comparatively.

I went to the pub
    I went to the pub and had a slap up curry.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,355
    Pinno wrote:
    As an aside, what age would you let your children watch Raiders of the Lost Ark?

I can't think of anything that may spook them save for the weird ghost/soul stealing bit, but is that worse than Harry Potter?

Agree. Bugger - Bambino 8, Bambina 12. Fancied a Raiders evening before TDV got back as they have never seen it.

Think of anything else of the same that is suitable? The Goonies has been done.

Cat in the Hat
    Homeward Bound
    Any of the original Star Wars
    All of the Wallace and Gromit
    Minions
    BFG (even my 5 year old wasn't spooked by it. Not that I thought it was suitable).
    Paddington 1 and 2
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!