Best bike fit oxfordshire ?

ollaay
ollaay Posts: 166
edited February 2018 in Road buying advice
Recently bought a new bike and looking to get a proper bike fit in or around Oxfordshire, don't mind travelling for something good.

I know there's Retul, Cyclefit etc just hard to tell which one is best.

Any recommendations?

Cheers

Comments

• gimpl
    gimpl Posts: 269
    The Retul university is in Milton Keynes about an hour away from you.
    The guy that did me trained other Retul fitters from around the country and was very good.
  • ollaay
    Gimpl wrote:
    The Retul university is in Milton Keynes about an hour away from you.
    The guy that did me trained other Retul fitters from around the country and was very good.
    Nice to hear, will have to look into Retul fit, theres a place near me that does it. Either that or Cyclefit is an alternative.
  • phil485
    phil485 Posts: 364
    a little further afield maybe but Mike at bikedynamics in leamington spa has a very good reputation
  • daniel_b
    daniel_b Posts: 11,870
    Granted, it's not your county of choice, but this in Berkshire:
    http://www.thebikewhisperer.co.uk/

No personal experience, or of any bike fit come to that, but have heard good things about them.
    Also Banjo Cycles in Newbury have a well regarded fitter, retul there iirc.
    Felt F70 05 (Turbo)
    Marin Palisades Trail 91 and 06
    Scott CR1 SL 12
    Cannondale Synapse Adventure 15 & 16 Di2
    Scott Foil 18
  • ollaay
    Daniel B wrote:
    Granted, it's not your county of choice, but this in Berkshire:
    http://www.thebikewhisperer.co.uk/

No personal experience, or of any bike fit come to that, but have heard good things about them.
    Also Banjo Cycles in Newbury have a well regarded fitter, retul there iirc.
    £299 for the Berkshire one :shock:
    will look into the Newbury one
  • ollaay
    Phil485 wrote:
    a little further afield maybe but Mike at bikedynamics in leamington spa has a very good reputation
    Cheers will read into it, don't mind travelling for it. £110 sounds reasonable mind!
  • ctc
    ctc Posts: 232
    A few years ago I went to BikeDynamics in Leamington Spa. Was very happy with the fit, and still riding to it today!

There's also Retul fit done by Mickey Cranks in Witney. I haven't had a fit done by them, but I've always had good experience with Mickey's when I've either had some work done or purchased something