Shimano Di2 green and red lights flashing together

GREAVESIERED
GREAVESIERED Posts: 10
edited February 2018 in Road general
Hi, has anyone experienced both green and red lights flashing on Shimnao Di2 EW-RS910 bar end junction. When pressing the button on the junction to go into rear mech fine tune mode, both green and red lights just flash instead of just the red going solid, any idea's. Thx.

Comments

• Thx, yes I did read that. I've done all relevant updates like frimware. I just want to be abale to get into rear mech fine tune mode. My red and green lights flash for about twenty seconds.
  • StillGoing
    StillGoing Posts: 5,211
    Thx, yes I did read that. I've done all relevant updates like frimware. I just want to be abale to get into rear mech fine tune mode. My red and green lights flash for about twenty seconds.

Your not pressing it for the required time. You're changing the synchro shift option.
    I ride a bike. Doesn't make me green or a tree hugger. I drive a car too.
  • Yes your right. If I keep it pressed in for another couple of seconds the light goes solid red and takes me into fine tune mode, thanks very much I do appreciate your help.
  • mike1-2
    mike1-2 Posts: 456
    philthy3 wrote:
    Thx, yes I did read that. I've done all relevant updates like frimware. I just want to be abale to get into rear mech fine tune mode. My red and green lights flash for about twenty seconds.

Your not pressing it for the required time. You're changing the synchro shift option.

Actually, he’s putting it into Bluetooth pairing mode. He seems to have got the hang of it now, however either hold it for longer, or if it’s flashing for the pairing mode, then just hold it down again for another couple of seconds.