New bike ordered with money off code

jontymo
jontymo Posts: 127
edited January 2018 in Road general
Just ordered a new Giant Defy Advanced 1 from Tredz, ordered some other bits to get it to 2K and got £300 off using code on website, it does say bikes not included but has worked and got a call this morning to say bike will be delivered Tues.

Big thumbs up to Tredz.

Comments

• Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Nooooo! Not another "I bought something with a massive discount that really shouldn't have been applied" smugfest thread that will soon degenerate into a "they haven't honoured the discount that shouldn't have been applied BE WARNED" thread .....
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • jontymo wrote:
    it does say bikes not included

Buy Your New Dream Bike Today With up To £300 Off + 0% APR Finance With No Deposit Required

From Tredz website
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles
  • jontymo
    jontymo Posts: 127
    Seem great to deal with, sorry if I have set some of you off! Just thought someone might be able to use the discount.
  • daniel_b
    daniel_b Posts: 11,572
    jontymo wrote:
    Just ordered a new Giant Defy Advanced 1 from Tredz, ordered some other bits to get it to 2K and got £300 off using code on website, it does say bikes not included but has worked and got a call this morning to say bike will be delivered Tues.

Big thumbs up to Tredz.

Fine work sir, never had any issues with Tredz at all, granted have never ordered a bike from them - pretty sure anyway :D
    Felt F70 05 (Turbo)
    Marin Palisades Trail 91 and 06
    Scott CR1 SL 12
    Cannondale Synapse Adventure 15 & 16 Di2
    Scott Foil 18