How do I cancel my CPlus subscription??

berliner
berliner Posts: 340
edited January 2018 in The cake stop
Help?

Comments

• mercia_man
    mercia_man Posts: 1,431
    I just phoned them up on a number printed on the page in the mag where it lists staff, departments etc. It should be under the title of subscriptions or similar. The woman who dealt with it asked my why I was cancelling and I told her - CP had changed into a different mag from when it started and I was fed up of reading nothing but shallow reviews of sportive and gravel bikes and Sunday supplement-style features of expensive kit designed to appeal to mamils.
  • Mercia Man wrote:
    I just phoned them up on a number printed on the page where it lists staff, departments etc. It should be under the title of subscriptions or similar. The woman who dealt with it asked my why I was cancelling and I told her - CP had changed into a different mag from when it started and I was fed up of reading nothing but shallow reviews of sportive and gravel bikes and Sunday supplement-style features of expensive kit designed to appeal to mamils.

CP & CW , both are available to read for the best part online after a few weeks so hardly any point buying. They, and road.cc regurgitate the same rubbish week in week out anyway.