Favero Assioma power meter pedals

sirmrdeane
sirmrdeane Posts: 10
edited January 2018 in Road buying advice
Has anyone any experience about using these day-to-day? Reading the reviews, they appear to perform well in tests, but how are they to use in the real world? Any comments will be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Ive had a pair for a couple of weeks now and I love them! Really easy to set up/pair.
    If you get them through the Dc rainmaker link at the bottom of his review you get 10% off as well! :D
  • Annoys me that there are so many pedal based power meters out there - but only if you like Look Keo. No SPD-SL , Speedplay. I can’t get on with Keo or SPD-SL type pedals and use speedplay to prevent knee pain yet no viable pm is available. When you own more than one bike it’s the most viable system to swap about. I really think manufacturers need to look at other pedal types too.
  • svetty
    svetty Posts: 1,904
    I imagine the licensing issues preclude a Speedplay version - 'Mr Speedplay guards his proprietary rights with extreme vigour.
    FFS! Harden up and grow a pair :D
  • I can only imagine Mr Speedplay is busy tinkering in his opulent shed, working on a Speedplay power system that will cost the equivalent of Ghana's GDP :?