thursday if it's going to end, it may as well end in depravity that'd make caligula queasy

2»

Comments

• ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    ...then off to Blackheath for my pre-op assessment - I guess they need to make sure I'm not going to die on them on the operating table next week or something.

What size shoes do you have?
    Not your size...

Can I have your watch please?
    If you want my Marina Militare you'll have to bid for it :)

VTech used to say you could tell a lot about a man from his watch. Does one of these shout "w@nker"?
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,480
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    ...then off to Blackheath for my pre-op assessment - I guess they need to make sure I'm not going to die on them on the operating table next week or something.

Not your size...

Big or small feet? It will give some indication allegedly of the size of your c0ck. So obviously if you and Pinno are at the opposite ends of the foot spectrum, one of you is a diddy d1ck.
    Modesty prevents me from divulging my personal details, but plenty of people have described Pinno as a 'massive c0ck' :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,330
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Not your size...

Big or small feet? It will give some indication allegedly of the size of your c0ck. So obviously if you and Pinno are at the opposite ends of the foot spectrum, one of you is a diddy d1ck.

Well, he's going for an 'op'. 'Sore shoulder'. yeah right.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Not your size...

VTech used to say you could tell a lot about a man from his watch. Does one of these shout "w@nker"?
    I'd quite like a watch that could do that, mainly for when some communter jumps a red light yet again
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • ballysmate
    Pinno wrote:
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Not your size...

I don't think we are talking reduction here are we because Mrs Stevo has complained?
  • Stevo_666
    As the Macc Lads used to say to the local ladies 'If you want a quick fiddle, it's wrapped round me middle, and in a warehouse down in Warrington'
  • pinno
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Not your size...

I don't think we are talking reduction here are we because Mrs Stevo has complained?

He got one of those enlarger gadgets in an unmarked brown parcel.

...a magnifying glass.
  • Stevo_666
    A strategically placed wallet works wonders :)
  • pinno
    Stevo 666 wrote:

More pulling tips from Vtech :roll:
  • Stevo_666
    Pinno wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

More pulling tips from Vtech :roll:
    Who said it was about pulling? :wink:
  • ballysmate
    If ever there was a 'puller' it was VTech!
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Not your size...

VTech used to say you could tell a lot about a man from his watch. "?

Casio calculator for me.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.