Lets have fun on Rollers

brioni
brioni Posts: 8
Whats yours opinion about that.
Indoor for me are just rollers and nothing else!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCidq1p_uf4&t=10s

Comments

• cougie
    cougie Posts: 22,512
    That's the kind of garage that only kidnappers would have.

Where are all the bikes ??
  • imposter2.0
    imposter2.0 Posts: 12,028
    I see kids aged 10+ doing that at the velodrome every week. Hardly groundbreaking..
  • bianchimoon
    bianchimoon Posts: 3,942
    I was waiting for something to happen, I should have learnt my lesson about hitting links from new posters
    All lies and jest..still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest....
  • brioni
    What did you expect. Explosion?
    I think that headline is not misleading. And ofcourse a lot of people do that, but you have to admit that is not easy task.
  • bianchimoon
    bianchimoon Posts: 3,942
    brioni wrote:
    What did you expect. Explosion?
    I think that headline is not misleading. And ofcourse a lot of people do that, but you have to admit that is not easy task.
    Explosion would have been good, as long as no one hurt of course :D
    Or a tandem bike on rollers, that would be interesting! :wink:
    All lies and jest..still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest....
  • brioni
    Good advice. :D Tandem rollers...
  • StillGoing
    StillGoing Posts: 5,211
    I've got rollers and a turbo, they both have their uses. Some things can't be done on rollers or are easier to do on a turbo.
    I ride a bike. Doesn't make me green or a tree hugger. I drive a car too.
  • brioni
    I have just rollers but those with three options. Magnetic. You can do strength and power trainings on them. Elite arion.
  • fat daddy
    fat daddy Posts: 2,605
    that was sh1te ....there was a vid going around facebook the other day with a 8year old doing the same but also bunny hopping on them
  • brioni
    Really? Please paste the link cos i Want to see this! The point of video is not to show something really from the space. Just to encourage people to try, because is not easy but with practice all ordinary people can learn it.
  • imposter2.0
    imposter2.0 Posts: 12,028
    brioni wrote:
    Really? Please paste the link cos i Want to see this! The point of video is not to show something really from the space. Just to encourage people to try, because is not easy but with practice all ordinary people can learn it.

I think that is generally well understood. Like I said before, riding rollers is hardly a 'new' thing...