friday piloting spooky in a pylon turn over westminster, parliament has been adjourned

2»

Comments

• Wheelspinner
    Wheelspinner Posts: 6,562
    Flâneur wrote:
    Foggy morning. Burger for lunch I think today. Pub for dinner.
    New pup has been born so the Date is now excited to be a dog owner in 8 weeks, see how excited she is at 6am when it is pissing down.

May have a run at Degla tomorrow morning, may just sleep instead.

MF because you work for the government.

And FOA Wheelspinner. Concept 2 gets my vote. solid and easy to break down if needed. I refuse to post on commuter chat
    :D Thank you Flan!
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,522
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    sungod wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Every day that passes on here reminds me how glad I am that I had the freebie flu jab at work :)
    I get one on the NHS, hasn't stopped whatever this is. :(
    I guess the private ones are better :P

only if it's flu and the right strain, sod all use for the fuggid code virub
    I must be well 'ard then as I haven't had any of this lergy.

Probably just down to your stygian lifestyle.
    Never knew I had one...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • crumbschief
    crumbschief Posts: 3,399
    Pinno wrote:
    I haven't had any lergy either or been championing the green snot production league. No idea why. It's a first for I don't know how many winters and given my dodgy immune system...

Perhaps I shouldn't have said anything but i'm eating fruit like there's no tomorrow and those little Yoghurt drinks.

That sounds very proPinnobiotic,if it works and you feel good then carry on.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,355
    Pinno wrote:
    I haven't had any lergy either or been championing the green snot production league. No idea why. It's a first for I don't know how many winters and given my dodgy immune system...

Perhaps I shouldn't have said anything but i'm eating fruit like there's no tomorrow and those little Yoghurt drinks.

That sounds very proPinnobiotic,if it works and you feel good then carry on.

Think it might be something to do with the Vitamin D in them.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • pinno
    'proPinnobiotic'... hmm
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,325
    Pinno wrote:
    According to Newsnight, the current flu jab is not very effective against the current Aussie strain.
    That’s the thing, as far as we are concerned they are all Aussie flu. The virus spends its winter up here mutating, then goes south for our summer to do a bit more mutating before coming back the following winter. The more resistant strain was being referred to as H2N&?????. Aussie is an over simplification. And all flu originated in birds apparently, hence growing vaccines in eggs I guess.
    Those of you saying you haven’t had it should beware tempting fate.
    Still say this isn’t full on flu though.
  • pinno
    I had my jab. First time in a few years 'cos I kept reacting to it or was too ill to have it (Ironical).