Aeroad second opinion about size

ZaWing
ZaWing Posts: 19
edited January 2018 in Road buying advice
Hi,

About to buy a Canyon Aeroad CF SLX 8.0 DI2 really soon after a long time saving and consideration. Still havent decided which size suits me the best and could use another opinion.
I'm 25 years old and been cycling now for 3 years. This year im gonna try more local races and i have a structured winter training plan.
My old bike is a lousy Felt Z85, which i got for 700€ long time ago. Havent liked the geometry at all and ive been trying to "fix" it ever since. Its a size 58 and now has a 90mm stem with -10 degree angle and a slammed position. So only the headtube cap is there (3cm). This is the best ive tried and its been a year now in this setup. Still feels like its too far away.

So the question is, size M or L? In my mind ive chosen the M but now im not sure anymore. I have ridiculously long seagull legs, 89.5cm inseam and a short 56cm upper body. Hands are 64cm long.
Thanks for help.

Comments

• naavt
    naavt Posts: 226
    If you are willing to spend 4500€ on a bike, why not spend 200€ on a Retul Bike Fit? All your questions will disappear and after that you can buy the right size with confidence.
  • cld531c
    cld531c Posts: 517
    ZaWing wrote:
    Hands are 64cm long.

My, what big hands you have!!!!!!!!!!!
  • fenix
    fenix Posts: 5,437
    Don't race what you can't replace.....