Celebrity Death Pool 2018

2

Comments

  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,386
    redvee wrote:
    Ken Dodd, a resident of Knotty Ash. Soon to be a pile of ash.
    Famously let off tax dodging charges, probably because they tried him in Liverpool. At the time they said he had 2 new Diddymen - Diddy Pay and Diddy F***.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • JBA
    JBA Posts: 2,852
    Bill Maynard - Claud Greengrass in Heartbeat. No heartbeat now.
    “Life has been unfaithful
    And it all promised so so much”

    Giant Trance 2 27.5 2016 ¦ Sonder Broken Road 2021¦ Giant Revolt Advanced 2 2019 ¦ Giant Toughtroad SLR 1 2019 ¦ Giant Anthem 3 2015 ¦ Specialized Myka Comp FSR 2009
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Footballerist Ray Wilkins? Only 61, only just older than V68, Stevo and Tlw. Reckon Jba is clocking on but don't want to offend.
    I'm obvs only 13!
    Loving life in rural SW France

    Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • JBA
    JBA Posts: 2,852
    bg13 wrote:
    Footballerist Ray Wilkins? Only 61, only just older than V68, Stevo and Tlw. Reckon Jba is clocking on but don't want to offend.
    I'm obvs only 13!

    How very dare you, sir!
    I'll have you know I am as old as my tongue and only slightly older than my teeth. I may be the wrong side of 50, depending on your point of view.
    “Life has been unfaithful
    And it all promised so so much”

    Giant Trance 2 27.5 2016 ¦ Sonder Broken Road 2021¦ Giant Revolt Advanced 2 2019 ¦ Giant Toughtroad SLR 1 2019 ¦ Giant Anthem 3 2015 ¦ Specialized Myka Comp FSR 2009
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Eric Bristow, dart lobber, only 60.
    Loving life in rural SW France

    Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,289
    Or only triple 20 as he preferred it, nearly as old as you bg.
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,140
    The remake of supermarket sweep has been cancelled - Dale Winton's popped his cloggs at 62 according to the BBC :(
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,140
    And I'm guessing nobody picked Avicii...
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,386
    And I'm guessing nobody picked Avicii...
    Who?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • mrfpb
    mrfpb Posts: 4,569
    Retired at 26, dead at 28. I think he knew his time was short.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,289
    Peter Stringfellow, another one done for by the big C. Must admit when I heard I thought it would have been a heart attack, he certainly did enjoy life.
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Been a bit sparse for celeb deaths this year, think mr reaper needs to up his game!
    Loving life in rural SW France

    Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • bompington
    bompington Posts: 7,674
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Peter Stringfellow, another one done for by the big C. Must admit when I heard I thought it would have been a heart attack, he certainly did enjoy life.
    He always struck me as one of those people a bit too keen to show how much he was enjoying life - i.e. probably not enjoying it much at all.
  • essex-commuter
    essex-commuter Posts: 2,188
    Pole dancers will be flown at half-mast today in respect.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,289
    bompington wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Peter Stringfellow, another one done for by the big C. Must admit when I heard I thought it would have been a heart attack, he certainly did enjoy life.
    He always struck me as one of those people a bit too keen to show how much he was enjoying life - i.e. probably not enjoying it much at all.
    I know what you mean. Maybe I should have gone with living life rather than enjoying. Is that lifestyle compensating for a lack of something else? Not sure, I'd have to try it to find out. Anyone want to give me a few million I can blow?
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Veronese68 wrote:
    bompington wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Peter Stringfellow, another one done for by the big C. Must admit when I heard I thought it would have been a heart attack, he certainly did enjoy life.
    He always struck me as one of those people a bit too keen to show how much he was enjoying life - i.e. probably not enjoying it much at all.
    I know what you mean. Maybe I should have gone with living life rather than enjoying. Is that lifestyle compensating for a lack of something else? Not sure, I'd have to try it to find out. Anyone want to give me a few million Men I can blow?

    Ftfy
    Loving life in rural SW France

    Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Some yank celeb cook called Anthony Bourdain...............no not me either.
    Loving life in rural SW France

    Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,289
    One of my Wednesday night drinking buddies. He was a complete arse, but I will miss him.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,289
    Dirty Den, also known as Leslie Grantham. No more playing with himself in front of a web cam for him.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,289
    To me...

    Barry Chuckle, another entertainment ‘superstar’ gone.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,386
    Veronese68 wrote:
    To me...

    Barry Chuckle, another entertainment ‘superstar’ gone.
    I suppose the other one can just knock the 's' off their performing name and carry on.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Veronese68 wrote:
    To me...

    Barry Chuckle, another entertainment ‘superstar’ gone.

    How long before the child abuse allegations?
    Loving life in rural SW France

    Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • sniper68
    sniper68 Posts: 2,910
    My youngest brother is mates with one of the CBs sons.Even now in his 40s he still gets "to me,to you" off his mates :lol::lol:
  • Andy
    Andy Posts: 8,207
    Sniper68 wrote:
    My youngest brother is mates with one of the CBs sons.Even now in his 40s he still gets "to me,to you" off his mates :lol::lol:

    During sex?
  • sniper68
    sniper68 Posts: 2,910
    Andy wrote:
    Sniper68 wrote:
    My youngest brother is mates with one of the CBs sons.Even now in his 40s he still gets "to me,to you" off his mates :lol::lol:

    During sex?
    Quite possibly :lol:
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,858
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    To me...

    Barry Chuckle, another entertainment ‘superstar’ gone.
    I suppose the other one can just knock the 's' off their performing name and carry on.
    I see an opportunity with the demise of ant and Dec
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,289
    TLW1 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    To me...

    Barry Chuckle, another entertainment ‘superstar’ gone.
    I suppose the other one can just knock the 's' off their performing name and carry on.
    I see an opportunity with the demise of ant and Dec
    I thought I was going to get that gig after my appearance as a game show host. The call never came :(

    Saw there was a new post and thought Aretha Franklin may have gone. Is it too late to change my list?
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Aretha Franklin anyone? Obvs not V68! His future work as a medium is assured!
    Loving life in rural SW France

    Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,289
    Respect.

    To Aretha Franklin that is, not to you lot.
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Kofi Annan bringer of world peace!
    Loving life in rural SW France

    Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er