Wahoo Elements on sale?

Thigh_burn
Thigh_burn Posts: 489
edited December 2017 in Road buying advice
Do they ever get discounted? I'm in the market but don't want to purchase if they're likely to get reduced. I've been looking for about 6mths but haven't seen a reduction so far.

Comments

• Thigh_burn wrote:
    Do they ever get discounted? I'm in the market but don't want to purchase if they're likely to get reduced. I've been looking for about 6mths but haven't seen a reduction so far.

They're very well priced where Garmin are often premium then discounted.

Just find a discount code at somewhere and get one.
    My blog: http://www.roubaixcycling.cc (kit reviews and other musings)
    https://twitter.com/roubaixcc
    Facebook? No. Just say no.
  • You missed a great price at CRC around Black Friday, ~£190 for the Elemnt that is usually ~£250, it might have included the sensor bundle too.
    ================
    2020 Voodoo Marasa
    2017 Cube Attain GTC Pro Disc 2016
    2016 Voodoo Wazoo
  • You missed a great price at CRC around Black Friday, ~£190 for the Elemnt that is usually ~£250, it might have included the sensor bundle too.

Yep, I remember seeing that too and curse myself for not snapping it up (even though I'd probably prefer the Bolt)
  • :D
    You missed a great price at CRC around Black Friday, ~£190 for the Elemnt that is usually ~£250, it might have included the sensor bundle too.

You’re not related to Jim Bowen by any chance are you? :D
    Luke
  • Lucky Luke wrote:
    :D
    You missed a great price at CRC around Black Friday, ~£190 for the Elemnt that is usually ~£250, it might have included the sensor bundle too.

You’re not related to Jim Bowen by any chance are you? :D
    And here's another "this is what you could have won" moment... :twisted:

Earlier today on eBay with the 20% promo code I posted in the bargains thread, that ended at 1800?
    ================
    2020 Voodoo Marasa
    2017 Cube Attain GTC Pro Disc 2016
    2016 Voodoo Wazoo
  • rob13
    rob13 Posts: 430
    I'm looking for the same, saw the eBay offer but would rather have an online retailer discount so I know I can send it back if needed. Hoping for a discount code early in the new year.