Perfect Turbo Training Environment Facility

2»

Comments

• Beatmaker wrote:
    by Milemuncher1
    12 Feb 2016 19:25

I always fall about laughing when I see people on a turbo. They look like hamsters on a wheel. I've only ever used a turbo to set a bike up after major maintainance. And that usually involves about 10 minutes on the thing.

There was this one too. Seems a funny business to get into when you can't help but laugh at your customers.

70/ 30 equity split, ( I’m the minority, on this one) and I never thought it would work, hence the ( relatively low ) investment in this one, from me. My mind has been changed a bit in the last couple of years, looking at cold hard figures. I did see it as a novelty / flash in the pan. It’s far from it. It’s really snowballed. I got my knuckles rapped re: taking the piss, and ( amazingly ) it seems that ( what I perceived) as the novelty, is starting to be the sustainable part.
  • imposter2.0
    imposter2.0 Posts: 12,028
    70/ 30 equity split, ( I’m the minority, on this one) and I never thought it would work, hence the ( relatively low ) investment in this one, from me. My mind has been changed a bit in the last couple of years, looking at cold hard figures. I did see it as a novelty / flash in the pan. It’s far from it. It’s really snowballed. I got my knuckles rapped re: taking the wee-wee, and ( amazingly ) it seems that ( what I perceived) as the novelty, is starting to be the sustainable part.

'Wall St' was just a film, you know....it wasn't real..