Sunday ruddy Sunday

tlw1
tlw1 Posts: 21,862
edited December 2017 in The bottom bracket
Morning

Slow start after being left in the pub last night, MOTD watched with the rugrats and a bit of fifa (first go)

Today is a few jobs and kids football - need to find time to exercise

Comments

• orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,674
    Missus just landed LHR after being away for a week. Means I have c. 3 hours to get this place tidied up.

I've not been well, wot wiv the snots innat...
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,324
    Stripping bikes in the kitchen again Orraloon?

Me got slightly sick toots me. There will be no swimming today - soft play area instead.

Update later.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,459
    TLW1 wrote:
    Today is a few jobs and kids football - need to find time to exercise
    Ditto on the exercise front, may need to run later :roll: . Staying off the bike for a bit until the shoulder is sorted. Anti-inflammatories seem to be doing some good though.

Drizzly and wet here. Need to get over a minor dose of CBA.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • In work. Shite.
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,674
    Pinno wrote:
    Stripping bikes in the kitchen again Orraloon?
    Stripping something though I doubt she would take kindly to being referred to as a bike.

Badoom tish.
  • pinno
    oxoman wrote:
    Survived spin and gym classes just need to chill till the lads comp finishes. Suspect mods are busy trying to delete dodgy posts again, someone's certainly been busy posting them.

Where?! Not me surely?
  • pinno
    oxoman wrote:
    Survived spin and gym classes just need to chill till the lads comp finishes. Suspect mods are busy trying to delete dodgy posts again, someone's certainly been busy posting them.

Where?! Not me surely?
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    Mini loved her party. Then a decent scran with the in-laws and my mother in Tooting market. Now sunday tidying. Soon a bag of pork scratchings and a sit down.
  • Pinno wrote:
    oxoman wrote:

Where?! Not me surely?
    Road Buying Advice is the current spam-tastic spot.

Sunday was actually meh, despite the weather playing nice. Finished packing up all the bikes and stuff, so now I have an excuse for not riding, but also, I can’t ride even if I want to. Till February.

Filled a bunch of other boxes with stuff. Slept badly and now it’s already Monday. :|
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS