Look 765 hm ,opinions

baz69
baz69 Posts: 94
edited November 2017 in Road buying advice
In the market for a new bike,after opinions on anyone that owns a look 765 hm,or any look model ,how do you rate them ,
In terms of comfort ,fit and finish ,build quality,can't seem to find a whole lot of info on them ,any advice much appreciated.

Comments

• baz69 wrote:
    In the market for a new bike,after opinions on anyone that owns a look 765 hm,or any look model ,how do you rate them ,
    In terms of comfort ,fit and finish ,build quality,can't seem to find a whole lot of info on them ,any advice much appreciated.
    I have a look 566 I think the 765 is the updated version of the 566.
    Look bikes are top notch , up there with the very best.
    If the 765 fits you , then buy it ,they really are a very good bike
    Regards
    Ilg
  • w00dster
    w00dster Posts: 880
    Love Look bikes, seriously good looking kit. But fhe 765 is a bit "sportive" or endurance set up for me.
    I prefer the 785 or the 795 if that was an option?
    Everyone has their ideal bikes, Look are up their with the best for me. Modern version of a colnago.
    ......puts helmet on and waits for the artillery (I know its French not Italian, but they are a thing of beauty....)

I don't own one, maybe in the near future. But for me they are just riducliously good looking bikes. I need to get Mrs W drunk so she'll let me buy the 795 for racing on next season. Another thread discussed the Madone or the Aeroad, well for me the Look top trumps them all. All personal preference.