Specialized Tarmac SL4 Sport

Fritz_Frigursson
Fritz_Frigursson Posts: 19
edited November 2017 in Road buying advice
I couldn't find any 2017 reviews so does anyone have experience? I did a test ride and it feels AMAZING. Specialized really does know how to make bikes. Love the orange colour.

Really appreciate it

Comments

• I couldn't find any 2017 reviews so does anyone have experience? I did a test ride and it feels AMAZING. Specialized really does know how to make bikes. Love the orange colour.

Really appreciate it

Not sure that you need a review. You've already said it.....
  • bmxboy10
    bmxboy10 Posts: 1,958
    Ive got a 2016 SL4 Expert. Best bike ive had and its the longest ive ever kept a road bike so ill say no more :lol:
  • dannbodge
    dannbodge Posts: 1,152
    I've got one.
    Got it in Feb 2017 and had the brakes upgraded to 105 5800 items and the wheels changed to Mavic Ksyrium Elites with Sworks Turbo tyres.

It's a great bike, it gets up to speed much faster than my old Cube. I was never much a fan of the chainset so recently changed the whole groupset to Ultegra. It's nice and stiff and even with my racey set up I've still done 5/6 hour rides with no issues. The weight with 105 and old wheels was about 8.5kg, mine is now down to around 7.5kg.

Mine is orange and it gets a lot of looks and comments when you are amongst others when out.

I love mine and you won't be disappointed with it.

DeeWnGVl.jpg

lqSgqTOl.jpg