My heart goes out to all those affected

What a world

It's just a hill. Get over it.

Comments

• andyh01
    andyh01 Posts: 599
    Agreed so far.. Very sad indeed...
    Should it be distinguished though?
    I.E Terrorist attack effects hundreds if not thousands, regardless of what pop concerts/film/sport event you happened to attend when terror strikes.....??

I believe, it just happens where the opportunity to inflict the most damage exists - regardless of security present....
    Any where there is a large congregation of people, it will always be vulnerable , the higher % of destruction; The higher the potential success rate the better..... surely...?

Yes its a terror related act and I'm not taking anything away from those involved nor am I condoning or victim blaming.....
    I'm simply saying those people involved were simply doomed...........regardless if they happened to be riding a bike at the time or happened to be walking down the street....?
    rest in peace
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    Nearly all the 'sidewalks' in NY are now protected by concrete emplacements which may be why he chose a cycle path as a way of getting at vulnerable people.
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • andyh01
    andyh01 Posts: 599
    On same token.... Yes I understand, it's same as the gun law debate in USA ... People kill people not guns... per-say.... its the culture .... if not terror related.

It's the manor of use/intent,,,,,