friday reranch the optimess

2»

Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,474
    Veronese68 wrote:
    I don't like hospitals, they are all really nice and are looking after the old man and have done everything they can. Unfortunately it's not looking good, they didn't use the phrase "riddled with it" but that's pretty much what they said. Now he has to recover and then we see what treatment they can do. For now just sat in ICU. Airport run later to pick up big sis.
    I've had better days.
    Really really not what what you wanted to hear. But the fact that they operated in him means they think that he has a fighting chance, so hang in there and see if they can nuke it with chemo etc.

Best of luck to him.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    Veronese68 wrote:
    I don't like hospitals, they are all really nice and are looking after the old man and have done everything they can. Unfortunately it's not looking good, they didn't use the phrase "riddled with it" but that's pretty much what they said. Now he has to recover and then we see what treatment they can do. For now just sat in ICU. Airport run later to pick up big sis.
    I've had better days.

Shit news