2»

Comments

• step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    sungod wrote:
    blaming the eu
    We won't be able to do that soon...

Course we will I blame the French for lots things, long as it still exists you can blame them.
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    I blame the French for delicious bread, cheese, charcuterie and wine. The gits.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    sungod wrote:
    blaming the eu
    We won't be able to do that soon...
    Don't be ridiculous, everything will continue to be the fault of the EU for the foreseeable future. When we are out it will be their fault for not letting us have our cake and eat it. Whatever happens the leavers will say it proves them right, we live in a world of alternative facts and fake news. Any experts that say otherwise will be keel hauled and hung from the yardarm.
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    It's over the yard arm so yes, it's perfectly acceptable.

Same in an airport, once you're through security the yard arm has been passed somewhere in the world.

Funny enough am sat in Brum airport. Sun is well over yardarm.
    A couple of hen parties in Spoons. Tidy looking girls but what a high pitched racket.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,166
    Ballysmate wrote:
    It's over the yard arm so yes, it's perfectly acceptable.

Same in an airport, once you're through security the yard arm has been passed somewhere in the world.

Funny enough am sat in Brum airport. Sun is well over yardarm.
    A couple of hen parties in Spoons. Tidy looking girls but what a high pitched racket.
    Bally, I thought you were flying yesterday and would be on here gloating about the weather over in 'Isla de las Chavas'.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Gloat day is tomorrow
  • Stevo_666
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Any experts that say otherwise will be keel hauled and hung from the yardarm.
    That's bad news for some of the 'Sages of Cake Stop' :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666
    hopkinb wrote:
    I blame the French for delicious bread, cheese, charcuterie and wine. The gits.
    I remember a survey about France that basically said, 'wonderful country, spoilt only by the French'. But they do some very good silly accents.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8yjNbcKkNY
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,196
    I's be late to this 'ere party and looks lyke that wench with the red aaaarse as gone ome' :roll:

I's prepared to bord 'em and I borded 'em I's did in Norf Yorks, cross moors and filched me a van of Transit by name with seats in the back. Rigged it up and set the mainsail high. What a raid it was with rapin' an' pillagin' but no pirate Grog, shames really.

I's be baaaack in the mornin'.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Garry H
    Garry H Posts: 6,639
    Why aye me hearties!