monday translating coordinates in a non-euclidean space, with pineapple

2»

Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,497
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Don't worry, in just over 6 months that won't apply to you :wink:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,320
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    :shock: But there will be a p!ss up, not sure where but will need a pretty big venue.
    Going to meet up with an old school mate next week. Had a bit of a text chat the other day and he said he couldn't believe I was old enough to have a kid that was going backpacking. F@cking tell me about it!!!

Talking of p!ss ups, when are we going out for H³s BB stag do? Needs to be when he's back on the booze.
  • sungod wrote:
    just go to john lewis and eyeball the picture quality of the serving birds in budget

do it when the store is quiet, so you can tune the ones you fancy to the same hd channel and turn off stupid nagging modes that bear no relation to reality, then look for noise, motion blur, blockiness, breeding stock, picture no sound capability, etc.

buy the one with the norks you prefer

FTFY.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • As an aside, I rock. My mum and the little blonde two pip I've just been working with both think so......

The two pip is a burd by the way - just so that is clear to all.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • As a further aside, my mum and the two pip both think I rock in very, very different ways - just so that is clear to all.

Otherwise it would all be a bit icky.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    :shock: But there will be a p!ss up, not sure where but will need a pretty big venue.
    Going to meet up with an old school mate next week. Had a bit of a text chat the other day and he said he couldn't believe I was old enough to have a kid that was going backpacking. F@cking tell me about it!!!

Talking of p!ss ups, when are we going out for H³s BB stag do? Needs to be when he's back on the booze.

We're running out of time. I'm on a Mrs H3(2) enforced lockdown after this weekend. Let's have a pint or 3 in October?

Bloke I sit next to here - his eldest is about to turn 18, so in final year of school. He's 43 like I am. He'll have got shot of his 2 kids (pending boomerang effect) by the time he's 45/46. My littlest is at school for another 12 academic years, including this one.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,344
    seanoconn wrote:
    hopkinb wrote:
    We've confused him again now. Choice & nuance is not what Seano wants. Tell him what to buy, and he will buy. Mine's a pint Seano, and some pork scratchings.
    gaah.gif

290.gif

As said before, go into a shop with TV's on, compare the picture quality and then decide that the LG is the best.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Pinno wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    hopkinb wrote:
    We've confused him again now. Choice & nuance is not what Seano wants. Tell him what to buy, and he will buy. Mine's a pint Seano, and some pork scratchings.
    gaah.gif

290.gif

As said before, go into a shop with TV's on, compare the picture quality and then decide that the LG is the best.

But aren't pictures on TDV in shops different than at home because they are all on a ring aerial or something as opposed to a normal house connection?

So what looks good in a shop may look rubbish at home and vice versa?

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Stevo_666
    hopkinb wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

We're running out of time. I'm on a Mrs H3(2) enforced lockdown after this weekend. Let's have a pint or 3 in October?

Bloke I sit next to here - his eldest is about to turn 18, so in final year of school. He's 43 like I am. He'll have got shot of his 2 kids (pending boomerang effect) by the time he's 45/46. My littlest is at school for another 12 academic years, including this one.
    Sounds like a plan, assuming you're allowed after the ball 'n' chain is fitted? Even Seano may turn up as it won't be too hot next month.

I have another 6 years to go including uni, unless Stropteen decides to be a vet (her current bright idea) in which case it'll be 9 years. But then again I am year or two older than you.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • hopkinb
    That's just school! 3 years of degree course as well if that's what she wants.
    Jesus.
    Yeah, I'll be allowed out. I'll put some dates up tomorrow.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,320
    The boy is 19 on Sunday. Starting his year off and then a 5 year masters course. He'll be nearly 25 and buried in debt when he's done. :shock:
    Drink in October works for me, or any other time come to think of it.
  • Stevo_666
    Veronese68 wrote:
    The boy is 19 on Sunday. Starting his year off and then a 5 year masters course. He'll be nearly 25 and buried in debt when he's done. :shock:
    Drink in October works for me, or any other time come to think of it.
    Good idea. We'll need a warm up before your massive Hawaii themed birthday bash next year :wink:
  • Garry H
    Garry H Posts: 6,639
    hopkinb wrote:
    Jesus.
    Hmm. Your youngest is same age as my eldest and i'm 46. Stop fretting.
  • hopkinb
    Garry H wrote:
    hopkinb wrote:
    Jesus.
    Hmm. Your youngest is same age as my eldest and i'm 46. Stop fretting.
    I'm not fretting. It seems aeons away, but it'll be gone in a flash, and I'll be 55.
    All that clean Scottish air means your real age is probably only 29 or something, while my daily dose of CO and diesel particulates gives me a real age of 82.
  • Garry H
    Garry H Posts: 6,639
    But I live on a diet of chips and batter, whereas you city yuppie types just eat sushi and salad and stuff.
  • Stevo_666
    Garry H wrote:
    But I live on a diet of chips and batter.
    Stop bragging Garry.
  • hopkinb
    Garry H wrote:
    But I live on a diet of chips and batter, whereas you city yuppie types just eat sushi and salad and stuff.
    Pork scratchings, chicken skin and peanut butter for this yuppie. Unless I'm drinking, in which case remove the chicken skin and add cheap Polish lager.