saturday unexpected pineapple in nose cone

2»

Comments

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,084
    D. Under the rehabilitation of offenders act 1992, i'm not obliged to say.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Pinno wrote:

Ah yes caught with a sheep at the wrong end,thought so.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,589
    Pinno wrote:
    Unfortunately being irritating doesn't get you off the hook :wink:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Garry H
    Garry H Posts: 6,639
    It's Montalbano time!
  • Garry H wrote:
    It's Montalbano time!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Just got in from black tie do and missed it. Gonna iPlayer it tomorrow.

Lots of norks out tonight but too much Oompa Loompa make up look and one pretentious red head bird in a red sequinned dress that looked very fit at first but just turned out to be pot bellied and fucking annoyingly yip like.

I looked shit hot, I must admit and TDV well was well lush pukka - best burd there.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Garry H
    Garry H Posts: 6,639
    edited September 2017
    Norks in Montalbano.

Ciao, for now, as they say in Llandow.
  • Stevo 666 wrote:
    At least it's out of the way Stevo. When I had to endure my jury service I was told I would not have to do that again. That had better be true :evil:
    Hate to disappoint BBG, but juror selection is random and done from the electoral roll. There's nothing to stop you being called again, unless you're living abroad, disqualified by being a convicted crim or in a small number of restricted jobs like police officer, judge etc. Apart from that the only rock solid defence is you can refuse if you get called again within 2 years of your last stint.

I know people who have done it 2 or 3 times...

This. I think I've been done 3 times - once not selected, once dismissed due to concussion, once excused due to being mobilised.

Never really had the joy of being foreman of the the jury and shouting GUILTY AS FUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKK YOU DIRTY SLAAAAAAAAG across the courtroom.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Garry H wrote:
    Norks in Montalbano.

Ciao

IPlayer deffo tomorrow then with a glass of vino rosso for me. Grazie.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,589
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    At least it's out of the way Stevo. When I had to endure my jury service I was told I would not have to do that again. That had better be true :evil:
    Hate to disappoint BBG, but juror selection is random and done from the electoral roll. There's nothing to stop you being called again, unless you're living abroad, disqualified by being a convicted crim or in a small number of restricted jobs like police officer, judge etc. Apart from that the only rock solid defence is you can refuse if you get called again within 2 years of your last stint.

I know people who have done it 2 or 3 times...

This. I think I've been done 3 times - once not selected, once dismissed due to concussion, once excused due to being mobilised.

Never really had the joy of being foreman of the the jury and shouting GUILTY AS FUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKK YOU DIRTY SLAAAAAAAAG across the courtroom.
    My job as foreman was to say they were innocent.

Did not make eye contact with the chav family of the accuser in the public gallery! Apparently one of them made the cut throat sign to the bloke we had just acquitted before waddling off in a right huff.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]