saturday we want the finest wines available to humanity

2»

Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 61,049
    Been to the beach for a bit of a laze around. Was sunny and warm. Time for some Thai take away soon :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,644
    Marwood: There's a man over there that doesn't like the perfume, the big one. Don't look, don't look! We're in danger, we've got to get out.

Withnail: What are you talking about?

Marwood: I've been called a ponce.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • TLW1 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Morning folks,
    Traditional slow start is being enjoyed. Second cup of tea is on the go, coffee next. Need to go and help a mate get his crappy Chinese imitation Vespa started so he can get rid of it. Other than that pottering and stuff.
    H to the power of 3 has a point TLW. But it's the cross season coming up so you need a CX bike for now. Recommend anything with discs. Pro6 is good, but there are cheaper and newer designs. PX have a few cheap ones. Look at the CX bit of the forum. Then you'll need a road race bike in the spring.

Got a single speed cx bike
    I could sell you a bike. Balls to it, I could sell you two. At massively inflated prices. Then I give you cash back so we split the difference. And the Mrs will be chuffed. You get a Bianchi road bike and and Spesh off-roader and I get, ooh, dunno, about £2k. Although neither are worth that, especially when they get nicked soon after.
    I only like bikes I can ride upright with a crate of beer, so I won't miss either.
    Ecrasez l’infame
  • seanoconn wrote:
    Marwood: There's a man over there that doesn't like the perfume, the big one. Don't look, don't look! We're in danger, we've got to get out.

Withnail: What are you talking about?

Marwood: I've been called a ponce.

I feel like a pig shat in my head is a favourite,haha i'm still laughing.
  • PX cx bike? I'm just about to start using one of the alu ones that I've finished building up - I could report back with a shyyyt review but I'll probably just post a picture and write a load of drivel about it.

So far it's heavy but rides nice, but not sure if cx bikes are heavy per se as I've never had one before.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,196
    Ho hum. The grass in that shot is not long enough but I do like the impressionist make over.

Me need hip op me. Bollox. Cup is wearing away. Might just be an Acetabular cup revision which would be nice but knowing my luck...
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,766
    Missed the beginning of Montalbano, still struggle with the accent.
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 17,268
    Pinno wrote:
    Ho hum. The grass in that shot is not long enough but I do like the impressionist make over.

Me need hip op me. Bollox. Cup is wearing away. Might just be an Acetabular cup revision which would be nice but knowing my luck...

you need to look after yourself

i got van gogh to do one too

dream_9sjnobcr6y0.jpg
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • pinno
    Cool.

'Take care of myself' ? F*ck off, Did that and look what happened.
  • pinno
    What's the link to the arty make over page? Me likes.
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    sungod wrote:
    Pinno wrote:

you need to look after yourself

i got van gogh to do one too

dream_9sjnobcr6y0.jpg

Ooh, likey. A meeeeelion pounds for that bike.
  • Ear dats ded good dat
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 17,268
    Pinno wrote:
    What's the link to the arty make over page? Me likes.

the van gogh is created with deep dream, a neural network thingy... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DeepDream

i used... https://deepdreamgenerator.com/ ...free to register, it isn't instant processing, can take a while when things are busy

there're other/similar sites, search for 'deep dream', but some just use the basic net and tend to just add trippy eyes and dogs, yuck

a deep dream of my shiny bike, i may go ask alice, i think she'll know

dream_uo85a2x1h9y.jpg
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny