sunday burns like a red coal carpet

2»

Comments

• hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    without sounding like a nonce, a wine fridge is handy because it means you can bulk buy and keep everything out of the normal fridge.

remember you also need a wine rack for red ......

I'm a bit of a secret wine ponce MF. I don't drink as much as I did, but I know my way round a list, especially where the value is.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,496
    bling wheels are what everyone needs.

if only more people listened to my advice the world would be a far saner place.
    Well I've done my bit for a saner world. Hard to outbling Mavic Deemaxes.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • haydenm
    haydenm Posts: 2,997
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    bling wheels are what everyone needs.

if only more people listened to my advice the world would be a far saner place.
    Well I've done my bit for a saner world. Hard to outbling Mavic Deemaxes.

Enve? Not that I can afford them
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    hopkinb wrote:
    without sounding like a nonce, a wine fridge is handy because it means you can bulk buy and keep everything out of the normal fridge.

I'm a bit of a secret wine ponce MF. I don't drink as much as I did, but I know my way round a list, especially where the value is.

I need to learn from you - I roughly know what I like but am relatively clueless overall.

We tend to go for whatever has won awards - whether this is good or bad practice I dunno......l
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Matthewfalle
    Dudes

Can someone head across to Dirk's thread and see what's going on with those pictures please - this is doing my nut in.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Matthewfalle
    Ignore that - I've deleted them. They are rubbish pictures. I'll drag him out into the sun (if there is any tomorrow) and take some nice ones.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    hopkinb wrote:

I need to learn from you - I roughly know what I like but am relatively clueless overall.

We tend to go for whatever has won awards - whether this is good or bad practice I dunno......l

If you know roughly what you like and have a budget in mind, drop me a PM. Some awards can be bought, but not all.

Really though, it's down to what you like. If you like what you drink, and the price is right, then everything's right with the world!