wednesday keep it a secret or all of your mirrors will break

2»

Comments

• hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    hopkinb wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Had last large brekkie as I need a bit of ballast to make it fair for Hoppy when I race him.

Just to be clear - I don't go off-road... :D
    Not without a sharp sideways push from a bloke on a hybrid :P

You won't get close enough! Well, at least not until I run out of puff and slow to a virtual standstill, which doesn't take too long to be honest, so you just have to bide your time.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,330
    fat daddy wrote:
    Fish tank has gone green over night, the stones are green, the ornaments are green ..... the plants however, they are going brown

the fish are looking guilty

WTF did they get up to last night !

Algal bloom. I got that when I used some Dennerle aquarium fertiliser for the plants. It said 1 ball per square foot. As it was 4 feet long...
    On a fish forum, I discovered that my special UVB light in the canopy would be providing a lot of boost to the plant growth. (As well as picking up the colours on my Cardinal tetras). However, 2 max for the whole tank was recommended.

So unfortunately, you need to change 50% of your water. Here's what the experts say:

https://www.talkfishy.com/resources/alg ... -aquariums

Boy, I miss my aquarium.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Garry H
    Garry H Posts: 6,639
    How do!

Hopkin: Buy wheels from Merlin.
    MF: Curry Pot Noodle, now you're talking. I'm just waiting for my pizza to cook.
    Pinno: Fish?
    Stevo: Do they have cider in that there Amerikkku?
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,480
    Garry H wrote:
    How do!

Hopkin: Buy wheels from Merlin.
    MF: Curry Pot Noodle, now you're talking. I'm just waiting for my pizza to cook.
    Pinno: Fish?
    Stevo: Do they have cider in that there Amerikkku?
    Sure do. But the strongest I could find was a measly 5% ABV and a bit sweet. Looking forward to some of the real stuff.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]