PTP - La Vuelta 2017

1151617181921»

Comments

• dav1d1
    dav1d1 Posts: 653
    Stage 21 Trentin
  • Stage 21: Matteo Trentin please, thanks for organising.
  • 21 trentin
    "A cyclist has nothing to lose but his chain"

PTP Runner Up 2015
  • bobmcstuff
    bobmcstuff Posts: 11,196
    21 Trentin
  • 21 - Trentin please
  • Stage 21 Edward Theuns
  • Forgot to put my pick in for the final stage and just seen there is about 100km to go and thought I'd record that I was going to pick Trentin. I understand if this pick is not recorded.

Rule No.10 // It never gets easier, you just go faster
  • mr_poll
    mr_poll Posts: 1,547
    Omar's Coming Yo!

Well done to all players - podium below (as I make it but stand to be corrected...)

1st - Omar Little
    2nd - Nervex Prof
    3rd - MRM

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qeSOfAlaWFNt6Besx5Ro4_YSu2G9S5lZnXfT107NREo/edit?usp=sharing

Apologies to all for not keeping on top of the scores throughout the three weeks.
  • salsiccia1
    salsiccia1 Posts: 3,725
    Cheers, mr poll. No need to apologise, it's a big undertaking. Thanks for sorting!
    It's only a bit of sport, Mun. Relax and enjoy the racing.
  • Thanks mr poll for running this, much appreciated

I think that is the Tour and Vuelta double for me. My bikeradar career has peaked, all downhill from here!
  • dav1d1
    dav1d1 Posts: 653
    Thanks Mr poll for running with this.
  • m.r.m.
    m.r.m. Posts: 3,341
    Thanks Mr Poll! Congrats Omar. "You come at the king, you best not miss!" I did this time. :wink:
    PTP Champion 2019, 2022 & 2023
  • imatfaal
    imatfaal Posts: 2,716
    Thanks for running .
  • inseine
    inseine Posts: 5,786
    Thank you for organising. Good fun despite my pathetic performance.
  • dish_dash
    dish_dash Posts: 5,559
    Thanks Mr Poll, much appreciated. Overall results updated.
  • m.r.m.
    List doesn't seem right since Omar won the Vuelta, but doesn't have the most points and I haven't gotten any for Vuelta or Tour of Britain and I think bunch of other guys have wrong values assigned as well. Maybe some type of formatting error?
  • dish_dash
    M.R.M. wrote:
    List doesn't seem right since Omar won the Vuelta, but doesn't have the most points and I haven't gotten any for Vuelta or Tour of Britain and I think bunch of other guys have wrong values assigned as well. Maybe some type of formatting error?

Yeah. Good spot. Something a bit screwy going on there. I'll tackle it tonight. Thank you!
  • bobmcstuff
    bobmcstuff Posts: 11,196
    Excel fail :)
  • dish_dash
    Alright folks, I think I've sorted this on the main sheet now. Also updated Specialized_Nick's scores in the main sheet as on the Vuelta sheet his GC and Stage 1 picks had been missed.
  • m.r.m.
    I think now it's just my 29 points from ToB missing. Rest seems to be correct. Thanks for the extra effort!
  • dish_dash
    M.R.M. wrote:
    I think now it's just my 29 points from ToB missing. Rest seems to be correct. Thanks for the extra effort!

Sorry, ToB results were missing the last . in your username and I didn't catch it... you have all your points now! I hope!