MTB fitness article ideas

MTBerSurrey
MTBerSurrey Posts: 52
edited September 2017 in Health, fitness & training
Hi All.

Wanted a few ideas about what articles people would be interested in / find useful, related to MTB fitness. This is for my website blog (DNAhealthcare.co.uk) as I want to expand my article range a little more.

Cheers!

Comments

• FishFish
    FishFish Posts: 2,152
    Keeping joints fit for hard use / getting joints fit for hard use. Particularly my left knee.
    ...take your pickelf on your holibobs.... :D

jeez :roll:
  • FishFish wrote:
    Keeping joints fit for hard use / getting joints fit for hard use. Particularly my left knee.

Great idea. I actually have something I have used for a magazine once so will chop that up to MTB specific.

Thanks for the suggestion!
  • HI, I find a hard spin class once or twice a week has helped me greatly with my strength and stamina. Maybe an article about the benefits of a regular spin class would be useful?
  • nightfly33 wrote:
    HI, I find a hard spin class once or twice a week has helped me greatly with my strength and stamina. Maybe an article about the benefits of a regular spin class would be useful?

Thanks for the suggestion. I am writing some bits up at the moment so will look to get something like that in too.
  • fat daddy
    fat daddy Posts: 2,605
    spending most of my time on a road bike, the whole spinning thing and Cardio is a walk in a park, I can pedal the trails all day long.

but after about 5 bunny hops a manual and a couple of wheelies, my arms are shot, my back aches and I cant scoop the back of the bike up with my legs

Explosive pylometrics please
  • Why don't you try the topic as "how to increase cycling stamina and retain it for a long time"