It's Wednesday, somewhere in time.

Comments

• Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    TLW1 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    New car is some sort of time travelling device. Drove for a couple of days and I've gone from August to November. At work avoiding looking at emails. I need a holiday.
    You're back! Ace :D I feel so much better knowing there's less BBers lording it up in the sunshine :D Welcome to the misery :D

Maybe just back from holiday, but just been sent the flight details for the au-pair :)

Any pics of her/her norks?
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,328
    Had to drive to Sainsbury's for lunch as there is an abundance of water falling from the sky. It's still cold, customers are still painful and I'm increasingly grumpy. Thankfully it's Wednesday already and I'm off to the pub tonight.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,873
    TLW1 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    New car is some sort of time travelling device. Drove for a couple of days and I've gone from August to November. At work avoiding looking at emails. I need a holiday.
    You're back! Ace :D I feel so much better knowing there's less BBers lording it up in the sunshine :D Welcome to the misery :D

Maybe just back from holiday, but just been sent the flight details for the au-pair :)

Not yet
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,025
    One hell of a thunder storm here in Menaggio last night, a bit wet today but got a short run in along to the next village.
    Onwards to chianti!
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Matthewfalle
    Sooooooooooo bored and wet and my knee hurts.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,545
    TLW1 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:

I guess you'll be working from home a lot more soon :wink:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Matthewfalle
    seanoconn wrote:
    Bloody hell I'm bored.
    I've developed and patented a full proof 5 step programme for defeating boredom. As long as you don't have an aversion to masterbation it works every time.

Does the plan work if you are, say, at the supermarket or at the in laws?

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Matthewfalle
    I'm soooooooooo bored

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,555

there's bloke in training etc. posting pics of his bum
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • Matthewfalle
    sungod wrote:

His bottom? Why, may I ask.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    seanoconn wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:

Fewer :roll:

Looks like lording it up in the sunshine is up to me for the rest of the year :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • Stevo_666
    team47b wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:

Looks like lording it up in the sunshine is up to me for the rest of the year :D
    Only for a few days...

Glad I'm not out at the athletics with my two as its 'orrible out there. So I've taken full ownership of the cider stash and the remote control :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,555
    sungod wrote:

i think it was public spirited, but i didn't like to dwell on it
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,416
    team47b wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:

I should have said fewer, excuse my English. Yes you are the reason I shall never be lorderupper free :( or pedant free :roll:
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • Stevo_666
    seanoconn wrote:
    team47b wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:

I should have said fewer, excuse my English. Yes you are the reason I shall never be lorderupper free :( or pedant free :roll:
    Too much sunshine makes you go funny in the head. That and old age :)
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,416
    Should have been "there are"

Still, first time I've been pulled up by t47b in 5 years :D
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • Garry H
    Garry H Posts: 6,639
    Sunny here.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,873
    Garry H wrote:
    Sunny here.

And here - lovely 10 mile trail run
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,363
    I had this bad bad dream where TLW said he was drinking water.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • You lot have had a busy day then. I have, at it from 0830 to 2100 at two different sites. Still reveling in the whole 'commuting in shorts and waterproof boots' thing, which kept me going through some of the drudgery but seems to be frowned upon according to the front page. I count that as a win.
    team47b wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:

Surely it depends on whether BBers are discrete or continuous? I'm having a hard time deciding.
  • Matthewfalle
    You lot have had a busy day then. I have, at it from 0830 to 2100 at two different sites. Still reveling in the whole 'commuting in shorts and waterproof boots' thing, which kept me going through some of the drudgery but seems to be frowned upon according to the front page. I count that as a win.
    team47b wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:

Surely it depends on whether BBers are discrete or continuous? I'm having a hard time deciding.

What do you mean by "continuos"?

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Matthewfalle
    sungod wrote:
    sungod wrote:

i think it was public spirited, but i didn't like to dwell on it

I don't think I shall be investigating further somehow ....l

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • pinno
    Yay MF. Wtf man? What yew been at?
  • Matthewfalle
    Have had to actually work for a living - absolutely bloody brilliant to actually graft my backside off and be given the free reign to do what I do without people messing me around. I really do have the best job around when we're doing what we do where we do it.

How you doing?

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • pinno
    Yeah, you know - same old same old. Had a bit of a dodgy virus. Cycling good till mid June. Now glass cranking.
    Bought a gangsta Merc.
  • Matthewfalle
    Rocking - picture of Merc needed.

You back on the bike now or still off? I had results of 2nd MRI on knackered knee - muchly more knackered than originally thought.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • pinno
    Haven't stopped - just doing less often, less distance. I'm usually bouncing this time of year. Quacks tomorrow. Going to press him to screen bloods. Nose bleeds every day. I think 4 months of Maxitrol eye ointment has had immune suppression effect of some sort.
    Feels like the neck down is okay but sluggish. Neck up - fubarred.
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    You lot have had a busy day then. I have, at it from 0830 to 2100 at two different sites. Still reveling in the whole 'commuting in shorts and waterproof boots' thing, which kept me going through some of the drudgery but seems to be frowned upon according to the front page. I count that as a win.
    team47b wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:

No such thing as a discrete variable BBer and with an infinite number of visits must be considered a continuous variable but there is definitely more than one of us not a singular entity so fewer stands. :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • pinno
    Women of dubious character wanted for Pinno's pimpmobil.
    Great rates of pay - EARN ££££££££££££'s

Before the bling:

36f20132bb2b34ed4aa6e3d9088fb79c.jpg

a3cf404f9cb9764caee59fed14dbffb2.jpg

After the bling:

6172c0a679e3b984bb57015b2452e489.jpg

Refurb wheels are going back on after the body shop has sorted the off side.
  • team47b wrote:
    No such thing as a discrete variable BBer and with an infinite number of visits must be considered a continuous variable but there is definitely more than one of us not a singular entity so fewer stands. :D

:D

I sometimes get the feeling it's in a John Cusack 'Identity' sort of way