Luke Rowe injured

2»

Comments

• ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,391
    Well exactly...

The river here is controlled though so it should be consistent i s'pose (I touched though...)
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,540
    Gutted for him, I'd be surprised if he was doing anything he hadn't cleared with the team though. Hopefully Eurosport will get him in the studio as he was pretty good when he did half an hour on ITV4 at the Tour, he'd be great for the cobbled classics if he's going to miss them.
  • salsiccia1
    salsiccia1 Posts: 3,725
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cycling/40943185

I wonder if white-water rafting will be excluded in Sky contracts from now on
    It's only a bit of sport, Mun. Relax and enjoy the racing.
  • RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,154
    Back on a bike. Sooner than I would have expected.

DOWEou9X0AE4AmT.jpg
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • daniel_b
    daniel_b Posts: 11,583
    Great news :-)
    Felt F70 05 (Turbo)
    Marin Palisades Trail 91 and 06
    Scott CR1 SL 12
    Cannondale Synapse Adventure 15 & 16 Di2
    Scott Foil 18
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 72,691
    So when d'ya think he'll be racing fit?

Earliest would be the summer presumably.
  • Dorset_Boy
    Dorset_Boy Posts: 6,923
    He's been Zwifting for a few weeks.
  • markwb79
    markwb79 Posts: 937
    Surely this is a photo stunt?

Leg warmers and no arms warmers?
    Cant be real.
    Scott Addict 2011
    Giant TCR 2012
  • graeme_s-2
    graeme_s-2 Posts: 3,382
    Really pleased to see that - must be a big morale boost for him.
  • RichN95 wrote:
    Back on a bike. Sooner than I would have expected.

DOWEou9X0AE4AmT.jpg

Loving the Movember look
  • m.r.m.
    m.r.m. Posts: 3,342
    Think races after the cobbled classics might be doable. Ardennes etc.
    PTP Champion 2019, 2022 & 2023
  • RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,154
    He's going to be back racing in a week and a bit at the Tour of Abu Dhabi, which is an amazingly quick time.
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • No_Ta_Doctor
    No_Ta_Doctor Posts: 13,326
    RichN95 wrote:
    He's going to be back racing in a week and a bit at the Tour of Abu Dhabi, which is an amazingly quick time.

That's crazy quick for what he's been through. I'm going to go out on a limb here and suggest a) he's been 100% dedicated to getting back and b) Sky have seriously pulled out all the stops medically.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format
  • salsiccia1
    salsiccia1 Posts: 3,725
    RichN95 wrote:

That's crazy quick for what he's been through. I'm going to go out on a limb here and suggest a) he's been 100% dedicated to getting back and b) Sky have seriously pulled out all the stops medically.

I expect that dirty, filthy Sky filled him with testosterone, EPO, Salbutamol and Chris Froome's blood to get him back quickly.
    It's only a bit of sport, Mun. Relax and enjoy the racing.
  • Vino'sGhost
    Vino'sGhost Posts: 4,129
    Salsiccia1 wrote:
    RichN95 wrote:

I expect that dirty, filthy Sky filled him with testosterone, EPO, Salbutamol and Chris Froome's blood to get him back quickly.

:lol:
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,540
    RichN95 wrote:

It's nothing, Bertie lost a leg in the Tour and was back winning within a few weeks.
  • Salsiccia1 wrote:
    RichN95 wrote:

More like pints of Brains than blood #morelike
  • Pross wrote:
    RichN95 wrote:

It's nothing, Bertie lost a leg in the Tour and was back winning within a few weeks.

:lol: