2017 Bottecchia T2 Doppia

rafamundez
rafamundez Posts: 4
edited August 2017 in Road buying advice
Hey guys, I'm about to buy a new 2017 Bottecchia T2 Doppia Disc Ultegra for $2200 which I think is a great price however I have never heard of Bottecchia road bikes before so I'm a bit uneasy about it. Does anyone have any experience or knowledge of this Italian bike brand to put my mind at ease?

Link of their site and bike:
http://www.bottecchia.com/en/modelli/2017-t2-doppia-corsa

Comments

• gsk82
    gsk82 Posts: 3,570
    rafamundez wrote:
    Hey guys, I'm about to buy a new 2017 Bottecchia T2 Doppia Disc Ultegra for $2200 which I think is a great price however I have never heard of Bottecchia road bikes before so I'm a bit uneasy about it. Does anyone have an experience or knowledge of this Italian bike brand to put my mind at ease?

A few guys at my club ride them as a linked shop sells them. I've never heard any of them say anything bad about them.
    "Unfortunately these days a lot of people don’t understand the real quality of a bike" Ernesto Colnago
  • ugo.santalucia
    ugo.santalucia Posts: 28,310
    growing up in Italy in the early 80s, every other man's bike was a Bottecchia... not sure what is left of the original brand though, could well just be a name a la Planet X
    left the forum March 2023